Mystic Sunset

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Had to overexpose these to brighten them up, but these were taken at near sundown. It's the only time you start getting the gold color fringing between the emerald green, and royal purple.

sunset1.jpg

sunset2.jpg

sunset3.jpg

sunset4.jpg

sunset5.jpg

sunset6.jpg

sunset7.jpg

sunset8.jpg

sunset9.jpg

sunset10.jpg

:coolman:

Last edited:

magstang1

C'mon say it man RAMROD!
Established Member
somebody is having a contest for the best pictures of mystic right now. It might be 5.0 I wish I could remember which one. You seem to have a nack of picking up the colors with your camera. Might be worth a little digging for a cash prize.

Patrick-GT

Established Member
Those are most definetly some of the best pics I have ever seen of any Mystic Cobra. I am not a fan of the seats or steering wheel though.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Yep, people thought I was crazy at first when I said in the right light & angle you can see gold on these cars.

Emil

Established Member
Those are great pictures. I tried some on mine and it just looks blue. It's one of those you got to see it in person to really appreciate it things.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Originally posted by magstang1
somebody is having a contest for the best pictures of mystic right now. It might be 5.0 I wish I could remember which one. You seem to have a nack of picking up the colors with your camera. Might be worth a little digging for a cash prize.

I'm pretty sure it is SVTOA having the contest.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by MystiChrome Coupe
Yep, people thought I was crazy at first when I said in the right light & angle you can see gold on these cars.
The 96's in the right light look copper, like a majority of the car.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up on that contest! I'm all over it.

I'll take the car to Red Rocks, and Garden of the Gods and get as many of the most breathtaking pictures I can manage...then I'll post them here and let you guys help me decide which one to enter.

MysticSN95

Established Member
Those are some real good pics. When i took pics of mine it took a little while to figure out how to get all the colors in. Either in the sun or where you can place spot lights is the only way to get it to change for the camera. Great job.

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
damn , those are wicked pictures
post the other pics once uve taken them

Fordy

Established Member
Reminds me of the toy cars I used to play with, when you dip them in warm water they change those colors :)

Users who are viewing this thread