Mystichrome at home (at last)

Mysticobra

Established Member
At last, here it is, in my driveway the mystichrome I was waiting for since october.

It was all a ride to drive this monster with summer hard gum tires on asphalt at -25oC (about -15oF). By the way, it was my first time driving a standard transmission too. I drove 35 miles like that but I'm glad I'm home safe and my Mystic too.

I will be storing my car for the winter in a modular shelter (see the picture). I don't have a garage and I'm too late to find a place to store it.

You can see on the picture the icy white fumes circles that the exhaust made. I told you it was cold.

When I left the dealer at 8h00 tonight, I stalled the car twice then I got on the main road. Then when I shifted in 2nd, the traction control kicked in since hard tires on very cold road. So the car sort of stop giving traction but then it gave some more juice to the read wheel. Wow! what a skid this was. I was in the middle of a 3 lane road almost full sideway. After this little experience, it was ok the rest of the road.

Tomorrow, I'm driving it to get a tracting device installed (called Boomerang in Canda). Then I'll be storing it until April (sad).

I will try post some more nicer pictures tomorrow daytime with the snow surrending.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gorgeous car! What was the temperature by the way? Is it below zero? Well, at least you have it now and it's safe in its portable home for now. April will be here soon enough. Then the real fun begins.
:beer:

FKing1

Established Member
Welcome to the Mystichrome ranks. You will love this car. Driving mine in the Detroit ice and considerable snow as it is the daily driver. Congrats on a great choice.
Fred K.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
:thumbsup: Look's Good. I like that garage you made for her. Did you buy a kit or somthing or make that yourself?

Mysticobra

Established Member
Here are some more pictures at day with a covered sun. Still see some color shifting but difficult to catch it on picture.

Mysticobra

Established Member
The last one before she goes to sleep:

Notice how the snow stick to the rubber and fill the thread, no wonder so slippery.

Also You can see a bit of sludge but it's not that bad considering she was driven 60 miles in winter conditions. Don't worry all that has already been washed before sending her to sleep until spring.

Users who are viewing this thread