I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Gotta love the Mystichrome.
Looking good.

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Lol I know exactly where that is. Buddy of mine had a photoshoot of his SRT Jeep done there. Car looks good and it is a good location.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice job with the video. Nice to see special attention to a Mystichrome Cobra. Awesome color. Awesome car. I really like that first photo. Very creative setting.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Love the setting, car looks great. Only think I would change would be the front tires. I'm no fan of the 25 series rubber band look, but those are too big for me. Car needs some 265/275 35's

Gary101386

Established Member
Love the setting, car looks great. Only think I would change would be the front tires. I'm no fan of the 25 series rubber band look, but those are too big for me. Car needs some 265/275 35's

My FR500's aren't in the best of shape. 18's are in the plans for spring when I take it out of storage...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary101386

Established Member
Nice job with the video. Nice to see special attention to a Mystichrome Cobra. Awesome color. Awesome car. I really like that first photo. Very creative setting.

Thanks bob. That video was made completely through my iPhone using Apple Photos and Apple iTunes.

That first photo is my favorite. Took that with the iPhone 7+.

Sorry to geek out about Apple, but I'm greatly impressed with the new phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread