Mystichrome Pics - Semi-Pro

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
i really love those mystic cobra's ... nice job in caturing too but we need some high resolution for my 19" screen lool

LOL. I'm waiting for the Hi res ones.

Common - Yeah I saw that too, just the way the light reflected I guess.

And on a side note...to those telling me to lower it....from what I understand it can make the ride less comfortable and also hurt traction. So I don't know if I want to lower it.

Thanks everyone. :beer:

Common

Established Member
LOL. I'm waiting for the Hi res ones.

Common - Yeah I saw that too, just the way the light reflected I guess.

And on a side note...to those telling me to lower it....from what I understand it can make the ride less comfortable and also hurt traction. So I don't know if I want to lower it.

Thanks everyone. :beer:

Don't lower it unless you're getting the coilovers. Either do it right or not at all. It won't hurt the ride if done right btw. Car looks sharp. Keep it up.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Mystichrome never looked so good! A mystichrome terminator and a 96 Mystic should take pics together, i want to see the variation in colors if thats possible.

03Mach04Cobra

GO HOKIES!!!
Established Member
Mystichrome never looked so good! A mystichrome terminator and a 96 Mystic should take pics together, i want to see the variation in colors if thats possible.

Here ya go!

I used to have both these cars at once, but had to end up gettin rid of the '96 so I could keep the '04 - The variation in colors is really big! - '96 Mystic was a much darker shade than the '04 - IMO '04 looks much better!

DSC01243.jpg

DSC01239.jpg

DSC01236.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread