WANTED: Mystichrome Steering Wheel

HPLouis

Established Member
So I got the test strips of leather in from that etsy person. It actually matches the seat leather really well. I was impressed with durability (I torture tested the small sample piece quite a bit). Long story short I ordered all the material she had. Was about to place an order for 5+ yards of material as well. All for the vendor who makes and sells it through the etsy person to stop production due to staffing/covid reasons. The actual person who makes the leather is out of the game now. Which is perfect timing. Either way I got a decent amount to try and do some fun stuff with. Ill experiment on some shift knob wraps and maybe a wheel etc? Idk we shall see. Here is the comparison to the seat leather. Attached an imgur link for pictures, since they are way too big to post here.

You know what, that’s close enough for Government work. Great find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So I got the test strips of leather in from that etsy person. It actually matches the seat leather really well. I was impressed with durability (I torture tested the small sample piece quite a bit). Long story short I ordered all the material she had. Was about to place an order for 5+ yards of material as well. All for the vendor who makes and sells it through the etsy person to stop production due to staffing/covid reasons. The actual person who makes the leather is out of the game now. Which is perfect timing. Either way I got a decent amount to try and do some fun stuff with. Ill experiment on some shift knob wraps and maybe a wheel etc? Idk we shall see. Here is the comparison to the seat leather. Attached an imgur link for pictures, since they are way too big to post here.

Is the Imgur link no longer working?

Users who are viewing this thread