Mystichrome Terminator Build Number Tags

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Now that we have this info, maybe we will get more people interest in this:

mystictag.jpg

These are plaques made out of 25 guage aluminum, and custom made to each order for specialty mustangs. Currently they are being made for Mach 1, Bullit, and Terminator mustangs. You send your name, VIN, production numbers and it is made for your car. There is a small one for the area next to your "power point/lighter" and a larger one for the square smooth spot on your fan shroud under your hood. Check out this ad for the 1996 cobra's plaques. This will give you pricing and sizing info:

http://mysticcobra.net/system/mysticcobraflyercopy.jpg

We would need to get several people interested in this for it to be worth him doing a batch, so chime in or PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
He has a standard Mustang Cobra Terminator Tag for non-mystichromes.

This tag is only for the 1010 mystics.

akaeric

Established Member
I will want one as soon as I get my info. I don't know why I haven't got mine yet I got one of the first Mystich that roled off the truck. Did you guys get your numbers or papers yet? I know it took a long time to get my papers on my 2003 model cobra. Is there a number to call to get your info some said the number tag under the back bumper was the number but not sure about that.

Last edited:

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
yea, call 1-800-FORD-SVT and just give them the last 6 digits of your VIN number. They will give you the numbers. They will not be shipping out the certificates until August.

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
Do you have a website, I'd like to check out his regular build number tags.

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by AtomHeart
He has a standard Mustang Cobra Terminator Tag for non-mystichromes.

This tag is only for the 1010 mystics.

I had the standard on my 03 redfire. just didn't know if it was possible to do other colors. And I wasn't sure if you were working with him or not since you posted this. I will contact him.

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
I'll sport it. Looks really cool. Any idea on price?

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Oh...no, I'm not really working with him...I just am the one that contacted him and asked if he could do some for our Mystichrome cars.

Price should be the same as for the '96 mystic tags. $22.50 for one, or $42 for both the small dash plaque and larger engine plaque.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
I'll e-mail him and tell him about 10 people are interested. I dont know if that is enough to make it worth him tooling up to make them or not. I'll report back.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Ok...I'm gonna ask everyone that is interested, to e-mail him directly with your car information. That will give him an official count of how many are wanting to order them, and if we need more, we can spread the word to other sites, as necessary.

Just e-mail:

VIN
BUILD DATE
MYSTIC BUILD NUMBER
NAME

His e-mail address is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread