Mystichrome Terminator Build Number Tags

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by nuxx
It's just a car?
-Peter

I'm personally not into it, but I kept it to myself. I'd rather sink the money into parts...

think about keeping your attitude to yourself?

EDIT:
spelling error

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by nuxx
It's just a car?
-Peter

Did you honestly mean for that to be a question?

Yes, its just a car, and I plan to put a build number tag on it somewhere or another...what would be your point?

Does buying a small, custom build number tag somehow imply that our cars are more than mere cars?! :??:

Last edited:

nuxx

Established Member
Dunno... just think it's kind of silly myself. It implies our cars are rare/special... even though they make up the highest % of 04 colors...
-Peter

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
My car IS special, regardless of how rare or what color it is.

If you don't particularly care about yours, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

EDIT: By the way, nobody asked what you think of it. This thread was asking who IS interested in buying one. If you're NOT interested, why are you in this thread posting? Feel free to start your OWN thread about who thinks these tags are silly.

Last edited:

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Ok...Looks like he's taking orders right now, on these, so feel free to paypal him your order. Remember to include all your info, and what size(s) you want.

Prices and paypal account name are in the link to the flyer above. He has a website, but it appears to be down right now.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
mtags.jpg

NAVIG8ER

Established Member
I want them, just waiting to get back from Afghanistan to call SVT and get my info. Soon as I get back I will order mine...thanks.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Are you going to call and request of SVT that they don't send you build numbers and a certificate of authenticity? Cuz this is no different...this just sticks to the car so it wont get lost.

Users who are viewing this thread