mystichrome trunk/Saleen spoiler

K.T.

Established Member
For sale is a trunk/Saleen spoiler from my 2004 Mystichrome convertible. I have had it on the car for a few years. I was invited last weekend to a Ford Headquarters employee car show. They had 1 Mustang for every build year. I was asked to take 2004 spot but car had to be stock. I have recently put car up for sale and true "terminator" buyers seem to like original spoiler set-up. So with those two things being said I removed trunk/spoiler and put stock back on. In order to install Saleen spoiler you must drill holes in trunk. I bought 03 trunk with Saleen spoiler and dropped them off at local Ford dealership to have them painted mystichrome(didnt want to drill holes in stock set-up). I had a guy request shipping cost so I boxed up parts and went to Fed-Ex by my work. He lives in Canada so shipping was high. Part is in my garage boxed up. I can get quote for interested buyer. Buyer pays shipping and I am asking $600/best for trunk/spoiler. Call/Text any questions to 248-217-984four. Thanks, Kevin. Check car out on "terminators for sale" section.
trunk1.jpgtrunk2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread