NA Big Bore Stroker (5.3) Marauder vs Cadillac CTS-V LS6/LS2

xavier296

Always another project.
Established Member
Nice looking marauder. All that engine work makes the eaton conversion seem even better: My dad's made 390/450 on 8 psi with an 03 cobra eaton bolted on. With stock exhaust. You will love it with your planned supercharger!

DSC_0466.jpg

gnatsumarboc03

Established Member
Nice!!!!! I dont know about taxi I would of thought you were a cop. Its a policeman here in town thats has a black out charger with black wheels, red brake calipers, exhaust from a distance you'll think its your average hemi owner until you see the police lights under the tint. I didnt even know they could do their police cars like that.

Jroc

Established Member
Thanks all, yeah cant wait to do a SC! I really want to do a whipple but cali means no go.

How about a TVS 2300 instead?

It's the same blower that comes factory on the 2013 GT500, ZR1 Vette, new Roush Stage III, and quite a few aftermarket companies make housings for the TVS 2300 rotor. They are awesome blowers, and being OEM on several vehicles I figured they might be legal in Cali.

Very nice ride BTW.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Cts v was brave. I would've figured you for an undercover and hung back.....good kill

BOSS324

Established Member
Extremely low

331rwhp/375rwtq was the highest achieved on the dyno no knock sensors so backed timing down for the daily tune. Remember this is going through an auto, shorty headers and 91 octane.

Also, surprised a 90s 5.0 Mustang GT today...gave me a what the heck just happened look:D

Users who are viewing this thread