Name my truck!!

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
There are two things in life that are worth naming. Your truck and your penis. The penis is covered - Shamu. So ... help me name my Lightning.

I bought Larry's Red 2001. "Thunder" sounds nice, but probably everyone uses that. :( My friend named the Lightning 'Agnes' and that name is starting to stick!! which p*sses me off.

Help, please. Good Lightning names appreciated. :beer:

speeder

Established Member
Thanks for sharing the fact that you have a name for your penis, im sure everyone here wanted to know that. good luck finding a name for the truck. (how about christine ?) I know Larry and his truck, when it had all the mods on it, it was a bad mother focker.

LightingMike

Established Member
I named mine Bertha, My wife is jealous of her she says i spend to much time with bertha. And she says i ignore Helen which is my 03 GT.

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
Maybe an odd female name like Agnes is not so bad. Agnes is getting a 4lb pulley, chip, Metco idler set, guages, stereo upgrade, AirRaid, etc, soon so it won't be as radical as Larry had it but still loads of fun (it is actually loads of fun already!!) Unlike a lot of guys here I am single so plenty of extra cash! lol I see a KB/built engine down the road or at least an Apten port, etc.

BTW - Agnes stands for "Anti Gravity Nuclear Earth Station" - only I Dream of Jeannie fans would understand that one.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
My trucks previous owner named mine Molly.

I just call it "The truck"

tweetersvt

Established Member
I call my truck "my wife" and my girlfriend hates it. She dosent see how I can commit to a mode of transportation and not to her. But if the truth be told, I think she's with me just with the hope of driving the truck one day.

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
In most states, your truck is not entitled to 1/2 your assets upon your upgrading to a GenIII or other vehicle! Your truck/wife won't base its loyalty on available options. lol - If your truck has a flip chip make one of the modes a valet mode! Then let her drive it only in wide open spaces like a parking lot or the Salt flats.

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
My L is Trisha. Don't no why but it stuck and I'd hate to rename her.

How about Ruby or something that goes with the color red.

OH-MAN

Established Member
Originally posted by speeder
Thanks for sharing the fact that you have a name for your penis, im sure everyone here wanted to know that. good luck finding a name for the truck. (how about christine ?) I know Larry and his truck, when it had all the mods on it, it was a bad mother focker.

Oh Crap, LMAO, My thoughts exactlly

Calypso

Established Member
My wife calls mine the bitch. I guess I'm spending too much time with her. Is that wrong? The bitch has caught on with everyone here and is really known amonst the SRT-10 crowd.

Txoutlaw

Established Member
How bout "ZEUS" after all he was the god of lightning, thunder and rain.

Since you seem to like thunder, how bout "THUNDERBOLT"

Just don't use HERCULES, cause that's the name of my penis. As you can see in my avatar, I have a pretty big kock...:lol1: :lol1:

Last edited:

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
You guys are a damn riot!! Thanks for all the ideas. BTW, in the early 80s my unit was named Herman, but then PeeWee Herman came along and that name had to go away! lol

Users who are viewing this thread