Nanny abuses 11 month old.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I can't believe I just watched all that. That woman would be very lucky to make it out of my house after I watched a vid of her abusing my children.

Eye on AI

Established Member
I have a .40 and a shovel. No one would miss her.

I have a child about that age myself, so this video is absolutely infuriating.

Last edited:

cbr repsol

Established Member
This is the kind of s**t that makes me sick to my stomach. I have a 13 month old and will never have anyone watch her unless its imidiate family.

musclefan21

Established Member
wow, somebody needs to tie her and let her parents kill her. middle eastern style!

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
and people wonder why I hate the human race:nonono:

I am sure this happens allot more often than we would think...probably just never gets filmed:smmon:

Last edited:

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
I wouldn't have called the police. I'd sit her down and make her watch it with me, then beat her within an inch of her life.

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
This is the kind of s**t that makes me sick to my stomach. I have a 13 month old and will never have anyone watch her unless its imidiate family.

This. I will never have anyone watch the kids that isn't family or close friends.

Edit: I posted before watching the entire video. I CANNOT believe people treat children that way. If I ever caught anyone doing anything like that to my kids I would beat the shit out of them. It's a freaking BABY for God's sakes, what could it possibly have done to piss her off enough that she needed to hit it? This makes me sick.

Last edited:

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Not going to watch this because this kind of stuff really upsets me but I'm sure +1 to what all of you said about what you would do.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Woman or not, I would have likely beat the crap out of her if that was my child. She deserves MAJOR prison time. Give her 25 years to think about it.....in prison!

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
O-M-G. I would KILL that ****ing bitch if I saw that.

^^^ Quote of the thread! 100% agree!

She would not be alive. I would happily take my prison time for that one, no questions asked.

After showing this to my sister, she told me about this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWEbwJy2iwU"]YouTube- Woman Throws 10-Month Old Baby On Ground!!! full Video[/ame]

I would've beat the shit out of her... partner or not, that day a woman wouldve gotten beat like a man.

SHOLANDO

Established Member
Here is the story, and the piece of crap who is in Jail

Nannycam Video Lands Babysitter In Jail - Jacksonville News Story - WJXT Jacksonville

22881195_240X209.jpg

Nannycam Video Lands Babysitter In Jail
Woman Arrested One Day After Video Recorded

POSTED: Thursday, March 18, 2010
UPDATED: 9:24 pm EDT March 18,2010

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office booking photo of Jeannine Campbell
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Hidden-camera video of a babysitter slapping an 11-month-old child, throwing things and handling the boy violently was evidence enough for police to charge the 53-year-old woman with battery on a child.

The video was recorded on Tuesday in a Mandarin home. The next day, Jeannine Campbell was arrested.

In the video Channel 4's Diane Cho called disturbing to watch, the baby can be seen picked up violently and slung by his arms into a playpen. Minutes later, the babysitter kicks a bouncy ball the child is playing with at the boy, then picks up the ball and hurls it at the baby's head so hard, it knocks him over.

Later, the babysitter can be seen slapping the boy on the back of the head so hard he falls over.

Toward the end of the 9-minute video, it appears the babysitter got mad while trying to put socks on the child. According to the arrest report, Campbell swatted the boy 11 times, then kicked him.

"It was extremely difficult," the boy's father told Cho. "My wife started watching for the first few moments and couldn't watch any more, and that's when we went ahead and called the police and got them involved."

The child's father says "video doesn't lie."
VIDEO:
Video Lands Baby Sitter In Jail
Husband Of Arrested Sitter Reacts
RAW: Nannycam Video (viewer discretion advised)

The family said Campbell was referred to them through friends and she listed her main employer as a local church.

"This is coming from someone you would've never thought, coming out of this lady. But the video doesn't lie," that father said.

About two months ago, the father said he noticed his youngest child had a black eye, but he assumed it may have been caused by an older brother.

But the father was concerned enough that he decided to install a hidden camera in his house to see what was going on while he was gone.

The first thing he said he noticed on the tape was that she ignored the kids much of the time while she watched television. He said that got him upset enough to fire her that day.

He said he didn't discover the assault until hours later after he put the kids to bed and he watched the rest of the tape.

"Of course I'm angry. That's an understatement," the father told Cho. "If I had known then what I know now, I may be the one sitting in jail at this moment, so it may be good it played out the way it did."

When questioned after her arrest, Campbell admitted her actions "looked bad." She admitted slapping, hitting and throwing things at the boy.

She remains in the Duval County jail on $75,003 bond.

Users who are viewing this thread