Nanoflowcell Vid

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
That's some pretty cool shit. Saltwater, like hydrogen fuel cell? I need to read more on this technology.

On a side note, I'm blown away how powerful lithium Ion batteries coupled with LEDs have become. I just purchased a 2200 lumin LI LED flash light that is so powerful it lights up my entire back yard and has a battery life of 7 hours, unreal.

Last edited:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
It's a con, I remember a car 4 or 5 years back displayed at the same autoshow that looked eerily similar to that and was supposed to run on solar only or something very similar. After looking it up it's the same guy, Nunzio La Vecchia, who is widely considered a con artist and was sued over a con by previous investors. Physics don't lie, you aren't getting that type energy from salt water in that package.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
This!

It's a con, I remember a car 4 or 5 years back displayed at the same autoshow that looked eerily similar to that and was supposed to run on solar only or something very similar. After looking it up it's the same guy, Nunzio La Vecchia, who is widely considered a con artist and was sued over a con by previous investors. Physics don't lie, you aren't getting that type energy from salt water in that package.

Users who are viewing this thread