NASCAR Pit Stop in Times Square w/ Red Bull Racing

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
I just got an email from my buddy on the Red Bull team. They did a pit stop in Times Square and got it on video -> [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZbnR7rKR6k"]YouTube - NASCAR Pit Stop in Times Square w/ Red Bull Racing[/ame]

I'd say this stunt is worth 10 points for the #83 car :burnout:

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Ok... a planned stunt LOL The cars around the 83 car were there to create rolling space and ya the cops directed traffic. Whether staged or not, it's definitely cool!

badazzar15

Banned

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
You have a 'Buddy' on the Red Bull team? This video has been circulating the internet for a few days now. Nice try, though

Take another look at the YouTube page and tell me it doesn't say June 10th in the description on the right. I doubt he's gonna lie to me that they did this yesterday. And who cares whether I know the guy or not, why would you even bring that up? I rarely post on here but, thanks for picking apart my post, makes me feel welcome. Just look at video and enjoy. :banana:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
That was awesome!:rockon: Yeah, duh people, it was obviously a staged publicity stunt LOL. Still funny seeing them do it in Times Square! And yes, Glenn went to high school with a guy on the team.

Users who are viewing this thread