NASCAR SEASON YOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
It's coming who's your drivers..
jarretts-office.jpg

Feel kind of bad since this is the frist time in three years not taking Jarret and Rudd as my two drivers in my fantasy draft. Opted to go for Stewart and Johnson ! (Top two drivers in points at the end of the year gets a 1/4 barrel) But I can't wait.. !

Go 88

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Tomorrow night should be fun!

My Drivers:

Mark Martin, a racers racer

Jeff Burton

D. J.

Ricky Rudd, road race master

MOST ANY GUY THAT DRIVES A FORD

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Mark Martin is awesome, I remember the one sears point race where he was at the back at the start and finished near the front. Jarret is my other
Originally posted by ac427cobra
Tomorrow night should be fun!

My Drivers:

Mark Martin, a racers racer

Jeff Burton

D. J.

Ricky Rudd, road race master

MOST ANY GUY THAT DRIVES A FORD

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
I like Rusty, but gotta find another Ford driver now lol.

I always liked Mark Martin & most of the other Roush drivers.

I'll see them all first hand in 3 weeks, going to Las Vegas race, I'm a season ticket holder:rolling:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I'll be at the Vegas race also. I do Vegas on odd years and Daytona on even years.

Michigan races (June and August) on the infield are the best!!

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
we used to go to the mile and watch the trucks. but work stopped sponsering a truck

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Originally posted by chunkysoup
we used to go to the mile and watch the trucks. but work stopped sponsering a truck

Perry:

For $50.00 you can get a weekend pit pass. Quite the deal. 3 days of pit and racing action. My kind of weekend!!

:beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Up until tonight I was concerned about the performance of the Nascar Ford Taurus. But in race trim it seems to be fine.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for next Sunday!:beer: :thumbsup:

DemonSVT

The Mad Modder!
Established Member
Yippee lets all drive around in a circle going the same way with the same exact cars and pretend it's real racing. :burn:

I think it's funny, at the few road tracks every year, that half of the field crashes and the majority never finish within a couple laps of the leader. Either that or have "real" drivers stand in for the team. Such skill... :rollseyes

Last time I checked cars had steering wheels and brakes for a reason... :eek: :bash: ;-)

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Oh well... I think it's more about drinking beer and rooting for descent professional athletes.. Last proffessional sport (other than the NFL) that i root for. Maybe it's the beer, maybe the enviroment. I don't know what it is but I like to watch it every sunday. I'm not gonna say that i'll ever purchase a nascar hat, or have a bumper sticker but I think nascar is the best racing there is. You say there is no skill but how fun is a formula one race where it's just like a fast parade. No passing, no bumping. Bristol is a big demo derby pretty much. I went ot the formula one race last year in indy. And yes it was a great thing to watch the fastest most exotic cars in the world race. But there was nothing but a bunch of cars going fast in a single file. Never once saw any passes.. Just pretty much saw them go buy in single file the whole time. The only pass i think was when michael schumaker slowed up and let his teamate pass because of all the controversy earlier of him letting him win. What skill is in that ! I'm sorry just cause the course is harder, doesn't mean it takes more skill.. Give me bristol over le mans, monaco, sebring whereever. ! IMHO all road racing sucks. Give me ovals, drafting, bumping, and of course the off course fights! Nascar is the best racing by far. Formula One is so great wow the ferrari is in front. The mclaren is behind. Two hours later it's the same damn thing. Or lemans 24 hours of the same thing. How is that better than nascar.? :) :) NASCAR :) :) :beer: Biggest reason I like nascar though is prolly that i live in the great state of KY ? :shrug: ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread