National Law Enforcement Officer Memorial - Digusting Decision

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Wow. When did this decision happen? Sounds like us LEO's need to contact them and let them know our displeasure at their decision.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
What a disgrace.

Just sent an email over to the NLEOM. Wonder if they will respond?

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
What a disgrace.

Just sent an email over to the NLEOM. Wonder if they will respond?

I sent one too right after I posted my last post. Kept it professionsal and even identified myself and Dept info. Wife tried to post of FB, but evidently it is read only.

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
I sent one too right after I posted my last post. Kept it professionsal and even identified myself and Dept info. Wife tried to post of FB, but evidently it is read only.

Yea.... That's pretty damn convenient if you ask me. I tried to make a post there to, to tag them, etc... not happening. Our Attorney General wrote a letter that pretty much sums it up....

http://www.doj.state.wi.us/sites/default/files/2013-news/floyd-craig-w-20130320.pdf

The other thing that will piss ya off, and I don't know if they are connected or not but the Officer Down Memorial Page ( http://www.odmp.org ) has pulled her remembrance page off their wall. Just disgusting....

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
A female friend of mine is on the memorial and she was killed by her husband in almost the same fashion. That is complete BS.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
A female friend of mine is on the memorial and she was killed by her husband in almost the same fashion. That is complete BS.

better delete this post and not say another word about it. the same decision making idots will take her name off.

Im1livewire

Established Member
Definitely the right choice. Overall, every bit of this was a travesty....Her death, the denial of honor. Great thread, OP. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Users who are viewing this thread