NBA Draft 2011 and Off-Season Thread!

Venemous 10th

Established Member
Good fried of Derrick Williams. Played travel ball with him in High School. I have seen him grow like no other. Take a sophomore in High school who couldn't even dunk to the 2nd pick in the NBA draft. Way to go D Will!!!

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
As a Bucks fan I am not too excited about Stephen Jackson. He doesn't bring much more than Salmons does, we have lots of "good players," we need a super star.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
As a Bucks fan I am not too excited about Stephen Jackson. He doesn't bring much more than Salmons does, we have lots of "good players," we need a super star.

If Michael Redd could stay healthy, you would have one

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Brandon Jennings is a star, IMO.

Bulls have picks 28 and 30. Hopefully they can scrap another big man and a SG.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
Brandon Jennings is a star, IMO.

Bulls have picks 28 and 30. Hopefully they can scrap another big man and a SG.

He's a young star, he has potential to become a super star, but I don't think he is there yet. He disappears some games and he doesn't consistently control games. I think he is a great talent at PG, but I really wish the Bucks would have gone after Joe Johnson last year when he was available.

Hopefully Jennings will turn it up this year. He's fun to watch and seems like a kid who has a good head on his shoulders.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
He averaged 20 plus from 2003 - 2009

Don't get me wrong, when Redd first made his "burst" into the scene I was a huge fan, but watching him day in and day out goes a long way. He struggles to create his own shot. He struggles verse "lock down" defenders. He plays with a selfish mentality, and was never much of a passer. I don't think he will be a key to the Buck's success. Just my opinion though. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread