NC , SC , GA , FLA people dyno day with AR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffsvt

Established Member
I'm going to be setting up a dyno day with Amazon Racing . I'm going to get them to come to Charleston SC to tune some cars . Is anyone interested in participating ? I have yet to work out the details with them like a date and price . I'm just seeing if their is any interest in it to make it cheaper on everyone . It will be after the holidays probably in mid January . If anyone is interested shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] .

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Feb or later would be better for me, but given enough notice I might can make it.

jeffsvt

Established Member
I had all the prices written down but my wife cleaned my computer desk and threw away alot of crap . I'm going to get another list and let everyone know .

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
has anyone set a specific date yet? I might be able to coordinate with a few others and make a road trip down

jeffsvt

Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
has anyone set a specific date yet? I might be able to coordinate with a few others and make a road trip down

Once I get another price list and see how many people will do it we will set a date . It will most likely be in the later part of January either the 22nd or 29th if that helps any .

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
that helps...should have most of my mods done by then...either way, im down for a trip to Charleston...any of you guys planning on staying the night?

89lxfoxbody

20 second club
Established Member
I may try to make it down there. Sounds pretty cool. Don't know whether or not I'd want to dyno my car. Although if I do go down there I may spend the night in Gaffney cause I have a cousin that lives down there.

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
I'm planning to spend the night there and make a little trip out of it even though I live just an hour away. :)

EatonMe

I'll be spending the night, but only 'cause I live here. :D If anyone needs a place to crash for the night, and don't want to pay for a hotel we have a guest room with two separate beds you can use. We'll have garage space for your cars as well. Just let me know.

jeffsvt

Established Member
Just to give everyone an update I haven't gotten pricing info from Amazon Racing yet . But soon as I do we can get a definate list of who is doing it and set up a definate date .

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I dont think i'll have them tune anything for me, but i might just throw her on the dyno to see what she puts down...making a few investments this week, so hopefully it'll be some decent numbers :pepper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread