NC , SC , GA , FLA people dyno day with AR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Damn I am charleston now. This would be great and I would come back down here for a tune if its sometime soon. 4 hrs from me but still closer than maryland.

jeffsvt

Established Member
The date of the dyno day will be Jan 29 , 2005 . time will be announced later but most likely start nice and early around 8am .

Ok well here is the pricing info for tuning .

Tuning $150 / $100 extra for complete written custom tune

Also they can sell you a
Predator for $399 with 1 custom tune
9100 SCT $450 with 1 custom tune
Xcalibrator $375 with 1 customt tune
additional data cable for Xcalibrator $50

If anyone would like to purchase any of these items plus contact Amazon Racin ahead of time and they will bring them with them . You can also purchase a new pulley combo ( Scott and myself both have pulley pullers you can use to install new pullies ) new mass air or mafextender . Whatever you need just let them know ahead of time .

The additonal chage for the dyno rental fee is not yet set in stone we are trying to get a discount rate from him for using it through the mustang club . So worst case scenario it will be $175/hour with Air/fuel .

What I need from those who are going to be attending is to please e-mail me . I need to get a sheet made up to send to all of you all about some info on your cars mod wise for Rick and Linn .

[email protected]

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I will more than likely be coming down that way...but will not be on the dyno, just to hang out and see some cool rides :coolman:

any idea where the location of the dyno might be?

Last edited:

MightyMo

Established Member
Called the Powerzone, they are good to go!

I'll bring a laptop and cables/ power cord for using a predator on site(if anyone decides they want to buy one or just bring theirs).

Jeff, did you get my PM?

Just for the heck of it, I'm gonna contact MM&FF and see if they want to come down.

Maybe we'll get lucky there.. :beer:

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Might be nice to see some of the rides! Plus it will get me out of doing slave labor for the wife.

jeffsvt

Established Member
Sounds good !

Ok now we need to figure out how many people we are going to have I'm honestly thinking we need to limit this to around 12 - 15 cars just incase some take a while to tune .

4. Scott
5. Daniell B
6. Hutch T
7. Chris L.
8. Rocky R

Please leave your name in this post and I'll add it to the list .

Also everyone the dyno place ahs agreed to rent the dyno to us for $1k for the whole day . So everyone getting tuned you will need to add an extra $75 - $100 a person on top of the tuning prices depending on the amount of people . So your looking at $250 - $350 for a custom tune .

Last edited:

EatonMe

Now I'm not 100% positive if I can get in on this or not with the new issues in the rearend. I'll try to get them fixed and get back with you ASAP, though, Jeff. Sorry man.

MightyMo

Established Member
Josh,

Might be a long shot, but Amazon Racing hooked up one of our members when he had problems with his rearend.

Maybe if you email Amazon abour the issues your having, perhaps they'll have something in the way of a used center chunk for an install on your vehicle or at the very least maybe they'll be willing to take a look at your car?

Just an idea..

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
like i said earlier, will not need any tuning, but would like to see some of the rides...would it be a problem if I brought some others along that may or may not need some tuning?

GodStang

Established Member
My sister lives in Charleston so I am up for it depending on price and date.

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
Jeff... put me down on the list as well. I need a tune for the Whipple that I just installed ;) My G/F's birthday is that same day but she loves to go to Charleston so she's getting her present while helping me out at the same time :D

PM me with times and where this place is, etc.

Shannon

jeffsvt

Established Member
Well guys I hate to do this but the dyno is going to have to canceled . We can't get enough people to do it plus not to mention I'm the one trying to set this up and can't even be there that day . Due to some upcoming events in my life my free time will be focused on something other than the car . Sorry to inconvenience anyone but sometimes things change as I'm sure plenty of you can relate with .

kilroy