NC/SC meet

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Hope you can make the track meet! I'm trying my damn best to get my TKO in before. Need a clutch and a few other things.

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
lol i do too! Ive always wanted to run there. I hope to have some money left over for axles and tru trac. TR6060 or Magnum XL down the road hopefully

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Where the hell is Gaffney?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Where the hell is Gaffney?

Google map it mofo! It's in SC. Probably a huge hike from you. I think a Charlottle meet might make more sense. :( More driving for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
So as of right now we are looking at a parking lot style meet in late Feb-mid March (whatever everyone want's to agree to) and the Zmax TNT night meet will be mid to late April to allow everyone the most time to get their cars where they would like them.

Anyone have a problem with this idea?

Stopsign32v

Established Member
zMAX Dragway will host NOS Energy Test-N-Tune on 12 Friday nights from April to August. The series will feature grassroots drag racing. All vehicles are welcome, but must pass tech inspection. Tickets will be available the day of each event at Ticket Booth 1 on the John Force Grandstand side.

Gates open at 4 p.m. Racing from 5 p.m.-9 p.m.

Entry fees: $20 participant, $5 spectator, children 13 and under free.

Participants can receive $5 off entry fee by bringing a can of NOS Energy Drink.

Now guys remember they are strict with tech. Number one things I think they focus on is the battery. If you have a loose battery you CANNOT run. If you have a battery in the trunk with no cut off switch outside the back of the car you CANNOT run. If you run 11.49 or faster and have no cage you WILL GET BOOTED. Can anyone else think of other things?

4.6pimp

Established Member
zMAX Dragway will host NOS Energy Test-N-Tune on 12 Friday nights from April to August. The series will feature grassroots drag racing. All vehicles are welcome, but must pass tech inspection. Tickets will be available the day of each event at Ticket Booth 1 on the John Force Grandstand side.

Gates open at 4 p.m. Racing from 5 p.m.-9 p.m.

Entry fees: $20 participant, $5 spectator, children 13 and under free.

Participants can receive $5 off entry fee by bringing a can of NOS Energy Drink.

Now guys remember they are strict with tech. Number one things I think they focus on is the battery. If you have a loose battery you CANNOT run. If you have a battery in the trunk with no cut off switch outside the back of the car you CANNOT run. If you run 11.49 or faster and have no cage you WILL GET BOOTED. Can anyone else think of other things?

Man I'm looking forward to getting booted! lol

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Google map it mofo! It's in SC. Probably a huge hike from you. I think a Charlottle meet might make more sense. :( More driving for me.

I mapquested it and nothing came up lol. I am up for Charlotte, its like a 3 hour drive for me but would be worth it.

If its in Charlotte. We should follow each other out.

Absolutely. Maybe I can get some more guys to roll with us.

So as of right now we are looking at a parking lot style meet in late Feb-mid March (whatever everyone want's to agree to) and the Zmax TNT night meet will be mid to late April to allow everyone the most time to get their cars where they would like them.

Anyone have a problem with this idea?

Sounds good to me. We should do an annual meet like the lstech/svtp cali meet. We should do SC/NC annual meet.

Users who are viewing this thread