NC/SC meet

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I'm going to bed. You guys come up with a date for the meet and where. Racing in charlotte isn't going to be easy or a good idea imo. Not that any of us would do illegal street racing.

I'd like a warm weekend day. I don't do good in the cold.

Poppacapp

Established Member
I'm going to bed. You guys come up with a date for the meet and where. Racing in charlotte isn't going to be easy or a good idea imo. Not that any of us would do illegal street racing.

Not to worry... I have a handy Mexico teleporter. :dancenana:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.

porque?

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Make the meet in conjunction with the "Pro-Dyno" day on Feb 23rd. I will be making the trek out there for that from East NC. So i say we combine the two events and make it easier for me....LOL

Most nc/sc meets are near Charlotte and is a 3hr 45min drive for me....so I never get to make it to a lot of events. A meet somewhere off I95 on the border would make it easier for me and those in my area.

Last edited:

S197OnSpray

Established Member
Make the meet in conjunction with the "Pro-Dyno" day on Feb 23rd. I will be making the trek out there for that from East NC. So i say we combine the two events and make it easier for me....LOL

Most nc/sc meets are near Charlotte and is a 3hr 45min drive for me....so I never get to make it to a lot of events. A meet somewhere off I95 on the border would make it easier for me and those in my area.

I'll be heading down to the Pro Dyno event on the 23rd and then to the Lightning hockey game in Raleigh that night. If you want to meet up and cruise to Pro Dyno early let me know. I'll be leaving from the Raleigh/Durham area around 6:45 - 7:00 am.

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.

Agreed about all the meets in Charlotte/Greensboro area, we need more EASTERN, NC.

Like I said earlier, an annual SC/NC meet could grow into something big if we did like an all day event including a track rental.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Bump. Stopsign, whats the deal?

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
im game, can prob bring 7 or 8 along with me pretty easilly if this happens in upstate sc/charlotte area

Stopsign32v

Established Member
^ Who are you??? I'm in the upstate SC

Anyways do we need to make a new thread or PM everyone? I doubt everyone that has posted has been keeping up. I'm ready to set a date and place...

Poppacapp

Established Member
^ Who are you??? I'm in the upstate SC

Anyways do we need to make a new thread or PM everyone? I doubt everyone that has posted has been keeping up. I'm ready to set a date and place...

I generally try to take my saturdays off from work after 64hr weeks from the other days. Have the Pro Dyno meet this coming saturday, a meet in Greensboro on the 9th.. as far as I know.. anytime after those saturdays, I should be free... unless they throw a mandatory saturday in on me.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I'm thinking the 23rd of March...Should be real nice weather I would hope.

Users who are viewing this thread