NC/SC Terminator meet?

GodStang

Established Member
Any opposition to opening it up to other SVT vehicles?

I am 100% for other SVTs and Other States. I live on the Georgia/SC (CSRA) boarder and we have probably 15-20 Cobras in the CSRA and would love to include both sides of the river.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
This is either a terminator meet or it’s a car show. There are plenty of events where any car can come.

Scheduling in April is way too far out for me to plan for just a simple meet.

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
This is either a terminator meet or it’s a car show. There are plenty of events where any car can come.

Scheduling in April is way too far out for me to plan for just a simple meet.
Agreed I personally would like to see a Terminator only meet and I may be in the minority.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
Personally it doesn't matter to me. Terminator's only is cool but SVT only is cool too. Whatever the majority wants to do.

GodStang

Established Member
Agreed I personally would like to see a Terminator only meet and I may be in the minority.

If we could get a bunch of Terminators than ya Terminator only but if we set this whole thing up and 3 Terminators show up when we could of gotten 50 SVTs I would be sad. Also only SC/NC or any Terminators just hosted in Charlotte?

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
If we could get a bunch of Terminators than ya Terminator only but if we set this whole thing up and 3 Terminators show up when we could of gotten 50 SVTs I would be sad. Also only SC/NC or any Terminators just hosted in Charlotte?
You do have a good point here. Terminator's from any state is fine with me... Just originally thought getting us guys together who are "local" to the general area would be easier to organize and plan for and such. Would have to check the weather as best we could for whatever week is selected as well... Some guys might get discouraged with the threat of rain. That's what happened at foxtoberfest this year. Rain was forecasted and a lot of people didn't show, or left very very early.

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
I think we may get a little more traffic on this if we share the link to Facebook. Maybe not idk. But we were able to get nearly 40 terminators in little Siler City surely we can get more if we do this in the Charlotte area.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I think we may get a little more traffic on this if we share the link to Facebook. Maybe not idk. But we were able to get nearly 40 terminators in little Siler City surely we can get more if we do this in the Charlotte area.

Let's get something firm setup with the venue, then I'll make a FB event for it.

GodStang

Established Member
Let's get something firm setup with the venue, then I'll make a FB event for it.

SID have you contacted them? I thought you said you may. I feel that we should get something locked down before we start spreading the word. It will make it a lot easier if when people first hear about it they have a set date.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
SID have you contacted them? I thought you said you may. I feel that we should get something locked down before we start spreading the word. It will make it a lot easier if when people first hear about it they have a set date.

Agreed. I guess after that the next decision would be do we want NC/SC terminators only, terminators from anywhere and everywhere, or SVT vehicles from the surrounding states...? I’m for terminators only. But we just need to put a feeler out once a date is set to see a response in terms of terminator owners and if it isn’t a lot, we could open it possibly?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GodStang

Established Member
Agreed. I guess after that the next decision would be do we want NC/SC terminators only, terminators from anywhere and everywhere, or SVT vehicles from the surrounding states...? I’m for terminators only. But we just need to put a feeler out once a date is set to see a response in terms of terminator owners and if it isn’t a lot, we could open it possibly?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

My opinion and only my opinion is advertise it as a South Eastern Terminator Meet, but if others want to come check it out and shoot the breeze then so be it. Charlotte is just not that far from Tenn, Georgia, and Virginia and bigger the better. Also some of these guys travel big for Terminator things. Having it at the museum would give peeps a chance to check it out also.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
My opinion and only my opinion is advertise it as a South Eastern Terminator Meet, but if others want to come check it out and shoot the breeze then so be it. Charlotte is just not that far from Tenn, Georgia, and Virginia and bigger the better. Also some of these guys travel big for Terminator things. Having it at the museum would give peeps a chance to check it out also.

Well said. I can get on board with this. I'm not that far away from Charlotte and haven't even been to the museum yet... Would be awesome to attend with a bunch of like minded Terminator/SVT/Mustang guys.

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
Interested, I've met a few guys here in Virginia at Cars and Coffee, I'll see if I can round some up.
Sounds good. If you get a group together or anything or you just head down yourself, let me know. I'm located about 10 minutes south of the Virginia border back home. Might could cruise down together or something...

Users who are viewing this thread