NCAA Basketball Fans: Tobacco Road Rivalry

Who will win the first meeting of the season between Duke and UNC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I've been a Duke fan all my life! Go blue devils! I think both teams did not bring their A games in their last games they both played. Duke shot horribly against Miami and UNC didn't play well against FSU either and almost blew it. I hope Duke wins but I know UNC is gonna give them trouble. I also wanna say I think BOTH teams are better than #1 Memphis. Its gonna suck when whoever loses drops down to 2 losses cuz they'll both still be a better team than anybody else in the country.

Last edited:

snakecharmer

Established Member
Hate 'em both. I wish there were a way for both of them to lose.

Piss on Carolina!

Puke on Duke!

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
I have showed people the spelling of coach Krzyzewski's name on paper, people who are college basketball fans, and they couldn't even tell me how to pronounce it.

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
But seriously, did anyone notice how halfway through the game 99% of the audience in the Dean Dome was SEATED? Stand up Tarholes and support your team!

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Thoroughly enjoyed the game. I was worried going into it, but the boys put my mind to ease. Paulus has really stepped up the last few games and has been money from beyond the arc. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread