Neat video of my son making a 219mph motorcycle pass.....

jleews6

Established Member
Wow thats impressive! Those H2s seem to be for real and live up to the hype. Your son must be a good rider and it was nice to hear him after the run. He sounded like a professional. Im sure you know what i mean.:)

IGO 202

Established Member
Thanks guys for the comments, he's got a nice '08 GT but is not a member here so I'll make sure he see's these post.

He's been 228mph at a meet in Ohio riding an all motor 1635cc Hayabusa. Our other son has been 222mph on a 1507cc all motor 'Busa.
At 60 I'm the slowest of the family only running 208mph up in Maine on my ZX14 streetbike.

What is so dang cool about this bike is the valve cover has never been off, strictly bolt-ons and runs like a stocker. I got to ride it and twisted it a little (okay a lot) and it was a hoot! So docile and well mannered until you roll on the throttle.

Dan

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Insane. Gigantic balls!

And I agree on how much of a professional your son is.

Dad must be proud.

1o1proof

Established Member
I think it's great you and your family all enjoy doing this! Great vid and lol and you being the slowest at 208.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're definitely a tight bike family, and your son (sons) must make you proud. That was one heck of a run to 219. Watching him bouncing on the seat made me scream in my head......NO WAY would I do that. That is scary fast. Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread