Nebraska is leaving the Big 12

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Good riddance.

Yeah now Texas won't have to barely beat them in the Big 12 Championship Game.

It won't save you this year or next, the Huskers are winning the Big 12 this year.

Make sense really, the Big 12 started with Nebraska ruling it and it will end with Nebraska ruling it.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Yeah now Texas won't have to barely beat them in the Big 12 Championship Game.

It won't save you this year or next, the Huskers are winning the Big 12 this year.

Make sense really, the Big 12 started with Nebraska ruling it and it will end with Nebraska ruling it.

what are you talking about? neb has been texas' bitch for the entire existence of the conference. they bowed down with the no partial qualifiers, the revenue sharing, the championship site, and then proceeded to go 0-fer versus texas on the field.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Big 12 Started in 96, Nebraska won the National Championship in 94, 95 and 97.

They didn't have to play each other every year.

They get Texas at home this year, we'll see what happens.

There were two horrible calls in the BIG12 championship game last season, if either one of them had been made correctly, they would've won that game.

Really though, I'm just messing with you Texas guys.

Last edited:

spinscan

Established Member
Big 12 Started in 96, Nebraska won the National Championship in 94, 95 and 97.

They didn't have to play each other every year.

They get Texas at home this year, we'll see what happens.

There were two horrible calls in the BIG12 championship game last season, if either one of them had been made correctly, they would've won that game.

The call at the end of the game was correct according to the rules. If you can prove otherwise please post it up. I don't know what the other call was.

Nebraska had a whopping 105 yards total offense and 5 first downs in that game. It's not going to be any better this year.

04Machsy

Established Member
2012 Big 10 Champs. GO BIG RED!
+1 :banana:

The call at the end of the game was correct according to the rules. If you can prove otherwise please post it up. I don't know what the other call was.

Nebraska had a whopping 105 yards total offense and 5 first downs in that game. It's not going to be any better this year.

yea we did only have 106 total yards last year but that was because of our non-existent offense & texas only had 100 more yards, what was there excuse?
O yea it was the Blackshirts!

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I think this'll probably mark the end of the Big 12. Oh well though, now we can go dominate the PAC conference and end the discussion of which conference was better out of the two.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
so then why do you even care if we leave the big12, is it because you wont be able to rule any other conference?

i for one never wanted nebraska to leave. nebraska is a great university and has a strong athletic program. I liked the big12 just the way it was. nebraska is the one that pulled this plug and it's obvious their hatred/jealousy for texas runs deep. they agreed to the conference rules and signed the contracts a long time ago....now they are just lame ass, sore loser quitters

all i can say to nebraska (and colorado) now is:

don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread