need a change.....asking help and PICS

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
tried on the other section but i didn't get to many answers so i decided to try here to!

So here's the story.....i wanna paint some of the interior trim pieces,i don't want to over do it or use bright colors.i would like a dark silver or something(not sure yet).what i'm going to do is buy some used interior trim pieces from a local junk yard(real cheap)cuz i wanna keep the originals the way they are just in case i don't like how the interior turns out.I always buy used stuff(when i find it cheap)to mess with and keep the originals.
my car is redfire by the way

So please show me some PICS of your interiors! THANKS guys:bowdown:

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
if your gunna see how it turns out on extra pieces and keep the originals stock then i say go for it. cause it can always be switched back, ya know!

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
if your gunna see how it turns out on extra pieces and keep the originals stock then i say go for it. cause it can always be switched back, ya know!

yea...i'm not going to mess with originals,i just wanna get a small change like i said on just a few pieces and i'm not going brite

I wouldn't...it will be rice IMHO

i know what you mean but like i said i don't want to over do it i just want change something.i'm looking for that color that the MACH1's have on center bezel and maybe some small pieces from the door.i can call rice those knob bezels,coin delete,etc too(if you over do it)

thanks for your opinion guys and have a MARRY CHRISTMAS

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Use Redfire.

I've seen it done on silver and Sonic Blue cars but maybe only one Redfire. I think it looks good when done properly.

Users who are viewing this thread