need a dog house what do you think?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This in the ad tells the tale....."dog never liked it anyway". LOL!

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
if you live in a trailer, buy it. and i assume you must for you to even consider buying that ugly piece of shit.

slowr w/o blowr

Established Member
What size dog are you housing? For a doghouse that big to work, it will need to have a smaller chamber inside the main part. To be honest, the money is right, the design is wrong. Look for or build something that has 2 rooms. As the dog enters, it has to make a 90* turn then another 90* turn again to enter the chamber. You will want the front room to be large enough for the dog to get out of the sun and the rain in the summer, and small enough in the back room for the dogs body warmth to heat up the back chamber and keep the wind off of it.
I used fiberglass reinforced plywood on my doghouse about 12 years ago. Its still in great shape. I would recommend that you hing the roof so that you can open the house up to clean out the straw.
If your curious, i keep 26lb beagles in mine all year. Our temperatures range from -15 to 105.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
DomesticAbuse, that was one of the funniest finds I've seen posted here. I laughed as much this morning reading the ad as I did yesterday. :lol1: I still can't believe that the seller is serious about this. Who in the world would buy that monstrosity for even $10.? :??:

Users who are viewing this thread