Need a truck tire recommendation

wht93gted

Established Member
I went from factory Goodyear Wrangler HP, to Cooper Zeon LTZ. What a change, rain or snow.

I went from 0 traction in rain to tons of traction, and in the snow, the Cooper's are outstanding. 2 weeks after I put them on we had that huge blizzard up here in NJ with 33" of snow. I drive a plow (not with my truck), and had no problem driving the few miles from my house to the shop through it.

I have just over 60k miles on them now and still another 30k left at least. I absolutely love them.

jenkins_1120

Established Member
I went from factory Goodyear Wrangler HP, to Cooper Zeon LTZ. What a change, rain or snow.

I went from 0 traction in rain to tons of traction, and in the snow, the Cooper's are outstanding. 2 weeks after I put them on we had that huge blizzard up here in NJ with 33" of snow. I drive a plow (not with my truck), and had no problem driving the few miles from my house to the shop through it.

I have just over 60k miles on them now and still another 30k left at least. I absolutely love them.

I had those same goodyears they were terrible in the rain then had a belt in the front break that kinda expedited me getting new tires. Got 55k out of them

Users who are viewing this thread