Need an R pic

Gambinotdx

Established Member
hey guys i was wondering if any of you have a picture of your R from the front end lookin back. i love the car and just wanted a picture for my wallpaper on my computer. thanks in advance! keep on rollin' :burnout: :burnout:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Come on up to Willowbrook mall in Wayne, NJ on sunday, around noon....a bunch of the local Cobra and Lightning owners are assembling there, then cruising at 1pm....take all the pics ya want! :)

SL 1993 R

Established Member
Here is one of a 2000 that I came across on another site.. I think you were wanting a 2000, if you want a 93 I can send you some of mine. (the file size of the 93 is too big for the forum.) :coolman:

Gambinotdx

Established Member
meeting at willowbrook mall

hey i'd go this weekend gladly...however i think the forecast for sunday was rain the last time i checked. if it changes look for me...i'll be the 23 year old guy running around with a camera, 100 AA batteries and a backpack full of film! hehe :D i hope the weather is nice!!! i've never seen an R live. hope to see you on sunday! keep on rollin' :burnout:

Gambinotdx

Established Member
NJ2000R

if i can make it to the willowbrook mall by noon and the weather is fine, do you think i'd be able to ride with anyone in their car? not necessarily an R because i would never ask that of anyone but maybe of another vehicle? only because when you guys cruise the highway i want to be able to keep up! the quickest vehicle i have access to is a damn 2001 kia sportage and i'd never bring rice to a meet like that, so i'm left with a 4.6L expedition. i don't know if you guys fly away on the highway together or what but if i can hang with y'all in the expedition i won't need a lift...i'd imagine everyone is friendly but i wouldn't want to ask something of them when it comes to their cars...whatta ya think? (this is all of course if my Lightning doesn't come in by then)

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
the exped is fine, its not a race, lol....we'll go over the route and have a checkpoint somewhere between the mall and where we're going....

Gambinotdx

Established Member
sounds good to me!

ok man that sounds good. i figured it wouldn't be a race BUT there would be some playing around in which i wouldn't be able to keep up with hehe...after all i'm in an expedition with a 4.6L and you're in a lighter car that has prolly more than 2X the hp. so that sounds good!!! i'm very psyched. i'm bringing along a female friend who i converted from buying rice to a mustang. she hasn't gotten it yet but she will. i taught her NO RICE. :) she obeyed. hehe hope to see you sunday!

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
cool! way to train the women! :lol: I got mine to give up her toyota pickup, and then she drove my old ford diesel for a while....unfortunately, she has a 100 mile commute, over the mountain to pine island, NY, and we were forced to get a subaru, since ford doesnt make an all wheel drive economy vehicle....oh well....anyhow, we'll be there sunday....hopefully you'll get your L before then! cant wait to see the L in true blue....thats the color cobra I wanted to get back in '99 when they only offered black, white, red, and green....so I opted for white....but then I had the chance to get my R, the price was right, and I jumped on it....R's only come in red, or I woulda gotten it in blue :D

CobraRPrincess

Pit Crew Of NJ2000R
Established Member
AAAAHHHHHEMMM excuse me??

:cuss:
Lets get one thing straight ..NJ2000R.Putting words in my mouth that u made me a ford fanatic...??.(shelly ,come-on) I still love toyota's and I always will.I had them for years. Don't forget that the 86 toyota 4x4 w/160,000 miles went 70 mph on the highway 100 miles a day 5 days a week, and thru the winter it never let me down either.. and we didnt put a dime in it other than new sneakers.( I rest my case). the subaru is ecomomical and its OK.(wishing we got the WRX) The "BIG FORD" was fun to drive, but it gathered too much attention from the truckers with me driving it, lol. U think maybe thats why u wanted me to get rid of it? haha , kidding. It was fun to drive and I miss it, other than plugging the damn thing in during winter. that was a pain. But i have the Bronco on nice days, I duno if that makes up for it,, aaah,(Princess starts singing "If I had a million dollars...;-) :D

p.s. he didnt tell u now princess wants an austin mini cooper now did he .:rollseyes

CobraRPrincess

Pit Crew Of NJ2000R
Established Member
By the way>>

in regards to training women... Am I the only one out of all the wives/GF's that have been allowed to drive the '00 R?

95rcobra

Hey Ken,
I am just hearing about this meet at Willowbrook sunday and hopefully I will make it down if the weather holds out. sounds like a good time. what is all this talk about Pine Island. I live only 3 miles from Pine Island over the border in N.J. that is my favorite criuse area of all especially when I run the onion fields at 110 mph. very rarely anyone around up in that area. take care maybe I will see you sunday. later 95rcobra.

Andy M

Established Member
Re: By the way>>

Originally posted by CobraRPrincess
in regards to training women... Am I the only one out of all the wives/GF's that have been allowed to drive the '00 R?
LOL!!

My wife can't drive a stick...and she has told me on several occasions that she would not dare drive my cars, even if I paid to have her take lessons. What a woman! :r:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Originally posted by 95rcobra
Hey Ken,
I am just hearing about this meet at Willowbrook sunday and hopefully I will make it down if the weather holds out. sounds like a good time. what is all this talk about Pine Island. I live only 3 miles from Pine Island over the border in N.J. that is my favorite criuse area of all especially when I run the onion fields at 110 mph. very rarely anyone around up in that area. take care maybe I will see you sunday. later 95rcobra.

Great! I was going to email or call you to see if you'd want to cruise down to willowbrook on sunday....Not sure where they want to cruise to, I heard something about going west on 80 to 15 north? who knows? we'll talk more when we get to the mall....maybe we can persuade them to head north to the onion fields where we can open it up? hehehe....catch ya later....:burnout:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Re: Re: By the way>>

Originally posted by Andy M
LOL!!

My wife can't drive a stick...and she has told me on several occasions that she would not dare drive my cars, even if I paid to have her take lessons. What a woman! :r:

lol....I think I'm gonna hafta split track time with mine!!!!

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: By the way>>

Originally posted by CobraRPrincess

Sorry, but that looks exactly like what we have here. I think they are just to scared to drive them more than anything.:burnout: :burnout:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: By the way>>

Originally posted by NJ2000R

lol....I think I'm gonna hafta split track time with mine!!!!

psst Ken, buy her a Toyota Corola, put a big wing on the back, and tell her it's an R :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread