Need an R pic

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: By the way>>

Originally posted by Cobra-R

psst Ken, buy her a Toyota Corola, put a big wing on the back, and tell her it's an R :rollseyes :rollseyes :rollseyes

hehehe....good idea!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I'm sure we'll get a comment (or three) on this :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: By the way>>

Originally posted by NJ2000R

hehehe....good idea!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I'm sure we'll get a comment (or three) on this :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't tell her I mentioned it, sure would hate to get on her bad side. :p :p :p :p :p

Gambinotdx

Established Member
training women issue...

LOL didn't think my little comment would start all of that! :D to put my .02 in i'd NEVER let a gf or wife drive an R if i had one. my heart wouldn't be able to take it. i won't let anyone for that matter drive my L other than people who a) have a vehicle equivalent to or better than my L or b) can afford to completely replace my L with a brand new one the next day if they smash it up. those are my rules...of the females who i know that drive a stick, none of them know how to drive it well. some baby it too much while the others absolutely beat them to hell. but girls who drive stick are definitely cool. and seeing a girl driving an R? that's immediate proposal material right there if she's single! :coolman: seeing TWO R's on sunday might just be too much for me to handle! i guess we'll see! later all! :burnout:

CobraRPrincess

Pit Crew Of NJ2000R
Established Member
No Substitute

Trying to bribe me with a toyota corolla huh?(not likely) hmm, maybe if u throw in one of those fat muffler/tailpipe thingies that ppl put on honda civics and such...then I'd sound way cooler than the r's w/bassani. HAHAHA..(gagging at the thought of it) atleast then u'd hear me coming and get the heck outta the way. I like the toy's but only the 4x4 p/u's, and the older and more rusted and beat the better ( complete turn on for me, I'm sure u can't possibly understand)
I duno if ken really meant what he said abt sharing track time with me, oh BTW I wear a small to medium in helmets when u get ready to order. In regards to finding women impressive who can drive a standard(myself self taught), I'm proud to announce (drum roll) ****I can drive a 3 on the column as well. How's that grab ya... Sunday the weather looks good. Oh, abt pine island, I work up there, on co. rt 1 just down from the jolly onion inn. LOL. now those are some roads to tour on... see ya'll sunday. I have a feeling we will b doing a little skyline drive too.. you guys r too much... PS ken , sorry to disappoint u, only 1 reply this time.(I'll still love ya):rollseyes :D ;-)

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: No Substitute

Originally posted by CobraRPrincess
Trying to bribe me with a toyota corolla huh?(not likely) hmm, maybe if u throw in one of those fat muffler/tailpipe thingies that ppl put on honda civics and such...then I'd sound way cooler than the r's w/bassani. HAHAHA..(gagging at the thought of it) atleast then u'd hear me coming and get the heck outta the way. I like the toy's but only the 4x4 p/u's, and the older and more rusted and beat the better ( complete turn on for me, I'm sure u can't possibly understand)
I duno if ken really meant what he said abt sharing track time with me, oh BTW I wear a small to medium in helmets when u get ready to order. In regards to finding women impressive who can drive a standard(myself self taught), I'm proud to announce (drum roll) ****I can drive a 3 on the column as well. How's that grab ya... Sunday the weather looks good. Oh, abt pine island, I work up there, on co. rt 1 just down from the jolly onion inn. LOL. now those are some roads to tour on... see ya'll sunday. I have a feeling we will b doing a little skyline drive too.. you guys r too much... PS ken , sorry to disappoint u, only 1 reply this time.(I'll still love ya):rollseyes :D ;-)

I sure hope it works for you and Ken to come to Road America this fall for our R meet. It would be great to meet you two, you sound like alot of fun!!:burnout: :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread