Need big time Help SVT guys in MI

FordForSale1

King of all things FORD
Established Member
I need som big time help. I just bought another Lightning. It came from the Flint/roseville area I think. It came from a dealership and I am trying to find the previous owner. It is a silver 02 with some motor mods, Air bags and 22's. Does anybody in MI know this truck. I would like to find out some of the mods and history, thanks for any help.

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
FordForSale1 said:
I need som big time help. I just bought another Lightning. It came from the Flint/roseville area I think. It came from a dealership and I am trying to find the previous owner. It is a silver 02 with some motor mods, Air bags and 22's. Does anybody in MI know this truck. I would like to find out some of the mods and history, thanks for any help.

Take some pics, post em here and at NLOC and I'm sure you will find out something about it. :beer:

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Based on the picture you sent me and the digging I did, here is the EBAY auction I found and hopefully someone can help you from there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ry=6219&item=4538105294&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

22.jpg

FordForSale1

King of all things FORD
Established Member
there is nothing "wrong" with it. The bed is not finished and it needs wheels and tires. It runs and drives great. Oh and it has a crack in the fiberglass roll pan. What do you see wrong with it?

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
I'm not trying to start anything or bash your truck but: 2002 F-150 Lightning Modified w/Hydraulics...........you don't put Hydraulics on a Lightning and whats up with all the rust in the bed and non-matching rims. The front and rear bumpers have cracks in them and the custom painted parts where def done "Home made" Again don't take this the wrong way.......just my two cents.

FordForSale1

King of all things FORD
Established Member
O.K. also It has "AIR BAGS", I know what ad sayes, they are air bags though. The rust in the bed is the 4 link and C notch that were but in and never painted, also not a big deal. Rear bumper has cracks and front has a couple scraches. I wont take it the wrong way. I know what I bought for $1155.

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
The frame being cut up would worry me quite a bit with a high HP truck. The possible amount of damage caused on the front end from the air bags, keep a good eye on that oilpan. If they wouldn't have 'added' the bags the truck would be worth double what you paid for it. That's all I see wrong I guess. Did you get to see it in person before buying it? I've been looking on Ebay for a steal of a L but the whole needing to go to Texas to look at them kinda kills it for me. Good luck finding the old owner, hope it looks sweet when your done.

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
ChrisNelson said:
Hey for 11G's you got a great project!! Make sure to keep us posted on your progress. :thumbsup:

Thats exactly what i was thinking when someone posted the link for it a while ago. I don't know if i would have taken the prodject on myself, but I def would have helped someone out with it.

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Well either way, good luck with it and like Chris said keep us posted. I'll be more than happy to host pics for you.........

Users who are viewing this thread