Need bushings

wojowojo16

Established Member
on my rear spindels...I did my IRS Carrier bushings but while the car was in the air I noticed the lower spindel bushing on the drivers side was "falling apart"...

does MM carry these?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
on my rear spindels...I did my IRS Carrier bushings but while the car was in the air I noticed the lower spindel bushing on the drivers side was "falling apart"...

does MM carry these?

Most likely your lower is the one that's loose? If you only need one joint I can hook you up. Drop me a PM.

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Scout238

Eaton Poweredddddd!!!
Established Member
If you are talking about spindle to control arms... Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think when I checked you had to buy the whole spindle new from Ford. I remember someone mentioning about someone trying to come out with a replacement option.

01yellercobra

Established Member
If you are talking about spindle to control arms... Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think when I checked you had to buy the whole spindle new from Ford. I remember someone mentioning about someone trying to come out with a replacement option.

If I'm reading the site correctly those bushings replace the ones in the spindle. It says something about not needing to buy the entire spindle anymore.

Scout238

Eaton Poweredddddd!!!
Established Member
lol ya that is the right kit. I'm glad to see there is finally another option... if you have the money. ha

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
I just had this kit installed a month ago along with MM subframe bushings and MM upper and lower control arm bushings, it is definately a quality piece and a better alternative than getting screwed by the Ford dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread