Need help...15 DTC's...daily driver lol

Bowhuntr11

I am a semi-n00b now..
Established Member
I drove home from work yesterday at 4...everything fine. Was going to go somewhere, and got in the truck at around 6, and all these DTC's pop-up...

P0135 Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor Heater circuit fault - Bank No. 1
P0155 Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor circuit fault - Bank No. 2
P0443 EVAP Canister Purge Control Solenoid or Valve Faulty
P0740 ??? Not listed under how-to forum thread
P0743 Torque Converter Clutch System Electrical failure
P0750 Shift Solenoid No. 1 circuit
P0753 ??? Not listed under how-to forum thread
P0755 Shift Solenoid No. 2 circuit
P0758 ??? Not listed under how-to forum thread
P1229 ??? Not listed under how-to forum thread
P1451 Lack of Response From Passive Anti-Theft System Module - Engine Disabled
P1460 Wide Open Throttle Air Conditioning Cutoff circuit malfunction
P1747 Electronic Pressure Control Solenoid - Short circuit
P1754 Coast Clutch Solenoid circuit malfunction
P1760 Transmission system problems

My first guess is the transmission harness, as I had to fix it about 6 months ago. But its been fine since then, and I have checked it pretty good and from what I can see no wires are burned or frayed, unless they are on the top part of the harness where I can't see. I am probably going to be taking it out tonight when the temp's get cooler if I can't figure out something easier that might fix it.

Any other guesses? I would think with that many different kind of errors it has to be electrical...Right?

I have checked fuse #23 and for good measure every other ATM fuse...and all are good.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Def a lot of tranny codes in there. Seems like it is a control issue though. Check all the electrical connections and the vacuum lines too.

XSIVHP

SVT FrEaK
Established Member
Sounds like you're having the same issue that I'm having. Any idle/running symptoms too? The tranny harness is the only thing I haven't checked yet. Maybe I need to.

hotcobra03

Established Member
:rockon:
I drove home from work yesterday at 4...everything fine. Was going to go somewhere, and got in the truck at around 6, and all these DTC's pop-up...

P0135 Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor Heater circuit fault - Bank No. 1
P0155 Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor circuit fault - Bank No. 2
P0443 EVAP Canister Purge Control Solenoid or Valve Faulty
P0740 ??? Not listed under how-to forum thread
P0743 Torque Converter Clutch System Electrical failure
P0750 Shift Solenoid No. 1 circuit
P0753 ??? Not listed under how-to forum thread
P0755 Shift Solenoid No. 2 circuit
P0758 ??? Not listed under how-to forum thread
P1229 ??? Not listed under how-to forum thread
P1451 Lack of Response From Passive Anti-Theft System Module - Engine Disabled
P1460 Wide Open Throttle Air Conditioning Cutoff circuit malfunction
P1747 Electronic Pressure Control Solenoid - Short circuit
P1754 Coast Clutch Solenoid circuit malfunction
P1760 Transmission system problems

My first guess is the transmission harness, as I had to fix it about 6 months ago. But its been fine since then, and I have checked it pretty good and from what I can see no wires are burned or frayed, unless they are on the top part of the harness where I can't see. I am probably going to be taking it out tonight when the temp's get cooler if I can't figure out something easier that might fix it.

Any other guesses? I would think with that many different kind of errors it has to be electrical...Right?

I have checked fuse #23 and for good measure every other ATM fuse...and all are good.

all electrical...po1229 is for intercooler pump not working...

P1229 - Supercharger Intercooler Pump (ICP) Pump Not Operating The ICP DTC will be set when the PCM is calling for the pump to be operating but no current is being detected.
  • Pump motor open circuited
  • Pump relay coil open
  • Open circuit between relay and pump
  • Damaged PCM
  • Pump motor shorted
  • Open circuit between PCM and relay
  • Poor pump ground connection
Check for voltage at relay, check fuse in power feed, check ground connection of pump motor, PID reading is on/off.

your evap codes..443/1451
P1451 - EVAP Control System Canister Vent Solenoid Circuit Malfunction

Monitors the canister vent (CV) solenoid circuit for an electrical failure. The test fails when the signal moves outside the minimum or maximum allowable calibrated parameters for a specified canister vent duty cycle by PCM command.
  • VPWR circuit open
  • CV solenoid circuit shorted to PWR GND or CHASSIS GND
  • Damaged CV solenoid
  • CV solenoid circuit open
  • CV solenoid circuit shorted to VPWR
  • Damaged PCM
To verify normal function, monitor the EVAP canister vent solenoid signal PID EVAPCV and the signal voltage (PCM control side). With the valve open, EVAPCV will indicate 0 percent duty cycle and the voltage approximately equal to battery voltage. When the valve is commanded fully closed, EVAPCV will indicate 100% duty cycle and a voltage drop of 4 volts minimum is normal. Output test mode may be used to switch output ON/OFF to verify function.

here are trans codes
4r100
https://acrobat.com/#d=N9hGASz9m2XV74QbJ1Kexw

4r70w

https://acrobat.com/#d=AdLlhZpFVuPHasYfW*1U2A

4r70w pintest

https://acrobat.com/#d=zbrar4ccYaJmD7DiC6Ik-w

wire cell 37 1

https://acrobat.com/#d=LWYoKsBpAyY1mT1q9hKg4A

hotcobra03

Established Member
o2 codes..135/155
P0135 - HO2S Sensor Circuit Malfunction (HO2S-11) During testing the HO2S Heaters are checked for opens/shorts and excessive current draw. The test fails when current draw exceeds a calibrated limit and/or an open or short is detected. Short to VPWR in harness or HO2S.
Water in harness connector.
Open VPWR circuit.
Open GND circuit.
Low battery voltage.
Corrosion or poor mating terminals and wiring
Damaged HO2S heater.
Damaged PCM.
Wiring.
Damaged HO2S heater.
Damaged PCM.
P0155 - HO2S Sensor Circuit Malfunction (HO2S-21) See DTC P0135

P1460 - Wide Open Throttle A/C Cutout Primary Circuit Malfunction NOTE: For applications that use a normally open relay to control the A/C clutch, the following description applies to the A/C clutch relay control circuit.
Monitors the wide open throttle A/C cutoff (WAC) circuit output from the PCM. The test fails if: When the PCM grounds the WAC circuit, excessive current draw is detected on the WAC circuit; or with the WAC circuit not grounded by the PCM, voltage is not detected on the WAC circuit (the PCM expects to detect VPWR voltage coming through the WAC relay coil to the WAC circuit). Open or shorted WAC circuit
Damaged WAC relay (or CCRM)
Open VPWR circuit to WAC relay
Damaged PCM
When the WACF PID reads YES, a fault is currently present
An open circuit or short to ground can only be detected when the PCM is not grounding the circuit
A short to power can only be detected when the PCM is grounding the circuit
During KOEO and KOER self-test, the WAC circuit will be cycled ON and OFF
Verify A/C and defrost were OFF during KOEO and KOER self-test (Check ACCS PID to verify)
If vehicle is not equipped with A/C, DTC P1460 can be ignored

ZZZZAP

Striking twice
Established Member
What exactly was done recently? Does the truck run? There's too many DTC's there that don't seem related except for either a harness issue or your PCM is shot.

Users who are viewing this thread