Need help? Call Van at Revan Racing

NuclearPower

Established Member
This is a free plug, not getting any free parts here, for using Van at Revan Racing.:pepper:

I was interested in lower my '12SVTPP and based on other posts here decided to call Van. I'm glad I did. The first time I called him he asked what I was interested in and waited till I was done. He then spent the next HOUR:coolman:explaining things to me. Never did I feel like he was trying to sell me anything extra, or try to get rid of me off the phone. He helped me search other websites to view photos of what he was trying to explain. Just first class all the way!:banana:

On my followup phone call to actually place an order he spent another half hour going over fine points and putting some concerns I had about not being able to order some parts that I wanted, imagine that, he saved me money! In the end I ordered Bob's LCA and BMR UCA and mount. Looking forward to ordering more from Van in the hopefully not to distant future.:dancenana:

phinhead34

Established Member
My experience with him was similar. He is a great guy to deal with and customer service is top notch. He will be my first choice for anything dealing with my Shelby.

Van@RevanRacing

My experience with him was similar. He is a great guy to deal with and customer service is top notch. He will be my first choice for anything dealing with my Shelby.

You are very kind and thank you very much.

This is a free plug, not getting any free parts here, for using Van at Revan Racing.:pepper:

I was interested in lower my '12SVTPP and based on other posts here decided to call Van. I'm glad I did. The first time I called him he asked what I was interested in and waited till I was done. He then spent the next HOUR:coolman:explaining things to me. Never did I feel like he was trying to sell me anything extra, or try to get rid of me off the phone. He helped me search other websites to view photos of what he was trying to explain. Just first class all the way!:banana:

On my followup phone call to actually place an order he spent another half hour going over fine points and putting some concerns I had about not being able to order some parts that I wanted, imagine that, he saved me money! In the end I ordered Bob's LCA and BMR UCA and mount. Looking forward to ordering more from Van in the hopefully not to distant future.:dancenana:

I enjoyed our conversation and it is always nice when you can devise a plan and then take the first steps forward. Thanks again for the business and I'm looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Have a great weekend.

Van

DaFreak

Established Member
Couldn't agree more. Van has kept me out of the weeds more than once! Thanks for all you do Van!

Agas Ride

Established Member
I had the same experience with Van..He knows what he is talking about and does not try to Up sale you and He really could.. Will deal with him on all the changes to my Shelby..

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
ME TOO.. i just ordered a few parts from him as well and he had to deal with me begging him for his KB instruction manual, maching gun firing range in the background and helicopters flying over me every 5 minutes. Oh and the best part when I asked him if i could order a AFCO HE from him... dead silense and then the conversation got real funny. LMAO great guy even when i step on my tongue. thanks VAN

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
oh and VAN, heres an IDEA add a button on your website next to the checkout botton called TIP JAR... bet that would get full quick and you could come up with more parts for us faster! he he he

slocum1946

singularity
Established Member
I watched Van's contributions to the three GT500 forums over time and concluded that if I ever did a build on my GT500 I would use him as my consultant/project manager. I called Van one day after I had started planning my build and we talked- and talked and talked and talked He heard my plans, my desires and goals, and my time frame. I also told him the three key factors that I considered critical to the successful completion of my project. Van and I worked together over the course of a month or so putting together a comprehensive and detailed plan. We talked, emailed, and texted extensively. His expertise was IRREPLACEABLE during this process. Van was able to tell me the pros and cons of each decision that we made as well as ensuring compatibility between the car's systems that interact. We planned my build TOGETHER. I ordered EVERY single part of my build from him. He sourced it all and coordinated with each vendor to get my parts as ordered and on-time. He had to work hard with a few of the vendors and he was instrumental in minimizing delays and ensuring I got what I ordered. He has coordinated efforts between my gifted mechanic and every vendor he needed to work with. The first and only order I have ever placed with Van was for a substantial amount (the link for my build thread is in my signature below). I had and continue to have complete trust and confidence in Van. Anything else that I need will come through Van. If I buy and mod a Ford GT it will come through Van.

My build is almost complete and I am certain that my expectations will be exceeded- safely and reliably.

I recommend Van and can vouch for his professionalism and trustworthiness.

If you have any other questions about my dealings with Van feel free to email or message me ([email protected]).

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread