Need help im a bone head

Sneaky03

Established Member
Well it hasnt been a good week. First off i broke my bumber cover on my car. I hit a very bad rut when i went to go put my forsale sign on my 4 wheeler. Then today i broke my tensioner trying to play he-man cause bumper to bumper gave me the wrong size belt. And to top everything off im starting to thank i put my 2.8rr pulley on back wards :bash: :kaboom: . What i need from any one is can you put a close up picture of your rr pulley so i can see if it is. I think it is on backwards cause it looks like the belt is at an angle...
Thanks for all the help for a bone head
Laterz
Sneaky

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hope this helps

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Snakebite - What type of paint did you use for your hood liner? How did you go about painting it? Came out very nice!

U.M.

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
I think that is my friend's car - he goes by 'finally'

Clean engine bay, huh?

I'd like to know what paint as well... looks great!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Probably too late to be of help, but here's a picture of the RR pulley a bit larger.
PulleySet.JPG

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by Sneaky03
Well it hasnt been a good week. First off i broke my bumber cover on my car. I hit a very bad rut when i went to go put my forsale sign on my 4 wheeler. Then today i broke my tensioner trying to play he-man cause bumper to bumper gave me the wrong size belt. And to top everything off im starting to thank i put my 2.8rr pulley on back wards :bash: :kaboom: . What i need from any one is can you put a close up picture of your rr pulley so i can see if it is. I think it is on backwards cause it looks like the belt is at an angle...
Thanks for all the help for a bone head
Laterz
Sneaky
You're not a bonehead. LOL! Most of us can probably share equally embarrassing episodes. :rollseyes

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by Uncle Meat
Snakebite - What type of paint did you use for your hood liner? How did you go about painting it? Came out very nice!

U.M.

Not my car...found the pics on another thread to help Sneaky out.:-D

Users who are viewing this thread