Need help tracking down a lowlife!

RubberDuck

You even lift?
Established Member
Ill make this quick and to the point. My brother got out of treatment for heroin(among other drugs) a couple weeks ago, he just relapsed the other day. I got ahold of his phone and found his drug dealers number.

People here seem pretty good at tracking down lowlife scum, is there a way to find out who someone is with only their phone number? I'd like to perform "some type" of justice on this loser, I don't blame him for my brothers drug use but I know for a fact that he sells heroin and pain killers to young kids. Just trying to help out the next crop of kids that will end up buying from him.

Thanks in advance.

-TheDuck

RubberDuck

You even lift?
Established Member
Call the police?

Ive contacted them. I don't have anything that PROVES hes dealing drugs so they are not too interested.

I have showed them texts that I forwarded to my phone from my brothers phone that say, "Got a good batch of H"....Unfortunately the police seem less than interested in helping out without having SOLID evidence.

freakshow12

Established Member
Tough love may be setting up a deal between this loser and your brother that the cops can bust. I lost a great friend to an overdose that was injected to him by a dealer. She (the dealer) died of an overdose about 6 months later. I felt good that day. I feel your pain man

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
my suggestion to you for what it is worth, is focus all of your efforts on helping your brother get clean. Tracking down his dope man is pointless and you will end up waisting your time. Only bad things will come from tracking him down.

My twin brother died 2 years ago and I wish I could have done something to help him when I had the chance. We fought like cats/dogs growing up and I was so sick of all his scams & bs that I finally gave up on him and wrote him off. You have no idea how I wish things would have been different but it is hard to help them when they are drug dependent and don't want to help themselves, let alone accept help from you. My thought is there is always something you can do as long as you do not enable him. If you haven't done so, you should have a family meeting and come up with a plan to deal with him so that it does not get any worse or he will end up like my brother did. With all family members on the same page and with everyones help maybe you guys can save him from himself. Good luck OP, I hope and pray he cleans up for all of your sakes.

The way I see it is your brother only has 3 options, clean up, penitentiary, or 6 ft under. the latter 2 of the 3 are not good for any of you.

Last edited:

RubberDuck

You even lift?
Established Member
We have done everything we can to help my brother, nothing has worked so I have pretty much told him I want nothing to do with him. I realize that you have to WANT to get clean, I can show him the way but he has to make the choice, and he has not ...

Like I said, I want to find out who this POS because he sells heroin to kids. Im fully aware this will do nothing to help my little bro get clean, I want to put some heat on this loser ...who knows it may save someones life.

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
If you want nothing to do with your brother, than I agree, set them up or get information on when they are meeting so the police can raid.

Posted via Topify on Android

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
We have done everything we can to help my brother, nothing has worked so I have pretty much told him I want nothing to do with him. I realize that you have to WANT to get clean, I can show him the way but he has to make the choice, and he has not ...

Like I said, I want to find out who this POS because he sells heroin to kids. Im fully aware this will do nothing to help my little bro get clean, I want to put some heat on this loser ...who knows it may save someones life.

Good Luck Bro, just be careful about busting this POS up yourself since you never know what he may be capable of. I would for sure notify all police agencies in your area and beg them to investigate before any kids die from his crap drugs he is selling. Eventually you will get an officer that is sick of these type of people and will at least look into the matter. I know how you feel about you have done all you can do and nothing works, I was in your exact NIKE's a few years ago. It sucks pretty bad to say the least. They do have to help themselves, just don't give up on him yet. One of these days he may need you on his worse day and I hope you haven't closed the door completely on him like I pretty much did with my brother. Man I hate hearing stuff like this, brings back bad memories for sure.

RubberDuck

You even lift?
Established Member
Good Luck Bro, just be careful about busting this POS up yourself since you never know what he may be capable of. I would for sure notify all police agencies in your area and beg them to investigate before any kids die from his crap drugs he is selling. Eventually you will get an officer that is sick of these type of people and will at least look into the matter. I know how you feel about you have done all you can do and nothing works, I was in your exact NIKE's a few years ago. It sucks pretty bad to say the least. They do have to help themselves, just don't give up on him yet. One of these days he may need you on his worse day and I hope you haven't closed the door completely on him like I pretty much did with my brother. Man I hate hearing stuff like this, brings back bad memories for sure.

Its creepy that you knew I wear Nikes. :rockon:

I told my bro that I am done caring and stressing myself out over his senseless habit. I mean hes my brother so the door will never be completely closed, but I also want nothing to do with him while hes using. I have struggled with addiction myself but I didn't need treatment and I kicked the habits myself(cocaine, Adderall) ...but I also understand heroin is a different animal. Sorry to hear about your brother, its unfortunate but Ive accepted that I may meet the same fate.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Let the police handle it... Call them, and if they don't do anything, keep calling them. If they still don't do anything, show up in person and ask to speak to a SGT, or better yet the Chief. He might want to know about a drug dealer in his town. Police not doing anything about a reported drug dealer seems kind of BS to me, especially if you have proof he contacted your brother.

RubberDuck

You even lift?
Established Member
Let the police handle it... Call them, and if they don't do anything, keep calling them. If they still don't do anything, show up in person and ask to speak to a SGT, or better yet the Chief. He might want to know about a drug dealer in his town. Police not doing anything about a reported drug dealer seems kind of BS to me, especially if you have proof he contacted your brother.

I have actually found the name and address with a little google searching. :banana: Now I can at least go to the right police station. Problem yesterday was that I went to the police station in my city with just a phone number, had no idea where this person lived or what their name was until now. Its actually a female.

itSSlow98

Established Member
Hate to be a dick, but sounds like you're brother is a shithead. You playing vigilante is not helping him at all. If he wants to be a druggie his whole life hes gonna make that choice.... you cant for him.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
my suggestion to you for what it is worth, is focus all of your efforts on helping your brother get clean. Tracking down his dope man is pointless and you will end up waisting your time. Only bad things will come from tracking him down.

This x 65,000...You may end up getting your head blown off. Dealers carry guns.

If your brother can't get it from this one guy he'll get it elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread