Need help with BAP install..

kyhemi-dart

03 Zinc Cobra
Established Member
Ok so ive got all the wiring done in the rear of the car with the BAP but where the hell do I need to wire it to under the hood? I says something in the directions about wire it to the boost bypass or something..idk. Im lost and need help! pics or any info would be greatly appreciated

kyhemi-dart

03 Zinc Cobra
Established Member
so all i need to do under the hood is run the wire for power to the pump? i dont have to hook anything up to a boost bypass on the side of the blower or whatever the directions stated?

kyhemi-dart

03 Zinc Cobra
Established Member
^ no i sure didnt. i just wired it by the instructions provided. didnt know about this pre stuff until i had done it already. starting to be a pita lol guess i might order that from lethal.

TRBO VNM

Step by step follow ironterps. I have those setup in pdf on my site that makes it easy to print out and bring in the garage.

You run nothing to the engine bay. everything is done right at the fpdm aside from running the 8 gauge wire for the upgrade. do not use the hobbs switch. the two wires for the hobb switch, just tie them together. then it is running full time.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Step by step follow ironterps. I have those setup in pdf on my site that makes it easy to print out and bring in the garage.

You run nothing to the engine bay. everything is done right at the fpdm aside from running the 8 gauge wire for the upgrade. do not use the hobbs switch. the two wires for the hobb switch, just tie them together. then it is running full time.

+1 followed those steps and it works great!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread