Need help with color choice

Back N Black

Killin' It
Established Member
So I am currently selling my Jeep to get back into a Mustang. Had a black 2008 GT M5 and am looking for a used 2011 5.0 M6.

I cannot decide on color. I have had many black cars and a couple red cars but I saw a thread a couple days ago with a white 5.0 with a Cobra R hood and damn near fell in love.

I would really appreciate it if anyone else with a white 5.0 with some mods would post some pics to help me out.

:beer:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
If I did it over I would go white without hesitation. It looks SOOO good with black accents. I have sriously considered trading mine in for a white 2013

Erich

Established Member
My black with saddle looks awesome. There are alot of great combos.
Erich

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
frontvents1.gif

Back N Black

Killin' It
Established Member
I really think I am going to go with white with black accents.

Now if I can figure out how to make a personalized plate say Storm Trooper.

Off topic question, I don't suppose the OR-H I have in my barn from my 2008 will fit the 2011s?

stang8psi

Established Member
I really think I am going to go with white with black accents.

Now if I can figure out how to make a personalized plate say Storm Trooper.

Off topic question, I don't suppose the OR-H I have in my barn from my 2008 will fit the 2011s?

Will not fit!!

ViciousJay

Established Member
Silver, White, Red, Grabber blue, Gotta Have it Green is growing on me big time... why couldnt they have comp orange is beside me :(

Back N Black

Killin' It
Established Member
I like the Kona and Grabber blue colors but its one of those "I like it on your car" things. I don't know that I would be happy with it long term. I'm still a sucker for black but the white really intrigues me.

zemog255

Established Member
I was down for any of the current colors when I was looking except black or yellow. I hate everything about keeping a black car clean, they look good for about one drive and thats it. Im not against yellow but resell on yellow is always awful for some reason. I ended up with a sterling gray and I love it, its a darker color but stays clean pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread