Need Help with E85, & new Whipple

Anthony Antelo

Established Member
My Stock Eaton took a sh*t. Now im going with a Whipple, and feel im going to need to run E85 so i dont throw a rod. Can someone help me?

Dusten

Established Member
My Stock Eaton took a sh*t. Now im going with a Whipple, and feel im going to need to run E85 so i dont throw a rod. Can someone help me?
With proper supporting modifications you can easily run a Whipple on a stock block many have done it for many many years. You'll want things like a new mass air flow meter, injectors, fuel pumps, and a great tune. There's no need to build a motor for a Whipple only if you intend to push it hard. You mentioned in your last post that the previous owner had installed a larger lower pulley, which you feel will limit your Boost options. This is incorrect you can run a larger upper pulley on the Whipple to lower boost or simply change the lower pulley on to something smaller.

That said a replacement eating is very cheap, especially when compared to a Whipple and all of the supporting modifications needed.

Anthony Antelo

Established Member
i currently have a 60 lbs injectors do you feel thats enough? I DO NOT plan to put a kill tune on it. Do i have to put a new fuel pump? Im going to have Justin starkie the creator of the VMP blowers tune my truck so im good on the tune. What Mass air flow meter would you suggest?

Dusten

Established Member
i currently have a 60 lbs injectors do you feel thats enough? I DO NOT plan to put a kill tune on it. Do i have to put a new fuel pump? Im going to have Justin starkie the creator of the VMP blowers tune my truck so im good on the tune. What Mass air flow meter would you suggest?
60s is enough for 650 on 93 oct.
Youll want dual 255 walbros in the tank (truck already has dual pumps )

Ba2600 maf is plenty.

03Steve

Established Member
I have a Pro-M 95 for $150 that works really well. Ran it on my car for years with no issue.

Users who are viewing this thread