Need Help?

Blazin04Cobra

Established Member
What's up everyone,

I was wondering if you guys could help me out with something. For the past few weeks my car has been making a whining noise when I start it up and when the RPM's climb. It's not coming from the super charger. I took it to a mechanic buddy of mine and he says he's 99.9% sure it's the Tensioner pulley....

My question to you guys is...Can I get away with just changing the actual pulley out with a new one? Or do I need to buy the entire tensioner arm AND pulley. Lastly, What size pulley is it and where can I order it from? I want to say it's a 76mm pulley but I'm not sure? Anyways, I apologize for my ignorance on the topic. :??: Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

With Respect,
-Ray

Blazin04Cobra

Established Member
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the links. I should've been more detailed in my first post. I'm looking for an exact stock replacement or the closest thing to it. If I could get away with just replacing the pulley itself that would be great but I need to know what size it is. If I have to replace the tensioner arm is aswell I may just go with the UPR one since it's the cheapest.

Users who are viewing this thread