Need ideas for a vaction with my brother

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
My brother and i took our wives to St. John a few years ago and it was the best vacation i ever had. We rented a small house for the week and did nothing but beach hop and enjoy the sun, sand and surf. The locals were very nice and we bought everything we needed for the week on St. Thomas and brought it over on the ferry.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Do you guys fish?

My brother from another mother ( we are both only children and call his mother mom lol) fish together as often as possible. We tourny fish all the time together

That being said we always take a trip each year to a new state or lake for a few days...it's awesome.

Last year we went to Lake Norman NC in April an fished for 4 days

2017 we are fishing the bass pro 2 day big bass tourny at Smith Mt lake in VA in April

Gonna be fun as hell!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
My wife and I are looking to check out this place in Costa Rica called witch rock surf camp. Might be a fun experience if you guys are active. Reviews all seen positive if you ever wanted to learn how to surf.

My friend just bought a B&B in Costa Rica called the Magellan Inn. Stay a night if you're close to Cahuita. He's an interesting cat. Can tell you a few stories.

Thump_rrr

Established Member
If you and your brother are into firearms you may want to try one of the many shooting academies in the USA such as Gunsite, Thunder Ranch, SIG Sauer Academy etc.

Machdup1

Established Member
My brother and i took our wives to St. John a few years ago and it was the best vacation i ever had. We rented a small house for the week and did nothing but beach hop and enjoy the sun, sand and surf. The locals were very nice and we bought everything we needed for the week on St. Thomas and brought it over on the ferry.

+1

I go to St. John once or twice a year. In fact, I just got back a couple of weeks ago. Good place for a decompress.

Users who are viewing this thread