need part Info on cobra jet install kit

Jvibe92

Established Member
I forgot to buy the boss302 install kit for my cobra jet setup. Does anyone know the actual parts needed besides the 2ft hose? I see that we need a bolt, what size because LMR won't give me their specs lol

KushBandit

Established Member
You don't need anything from the kit. You only need a 3/8" fuel line for the EVAP and brake booster.

Last edited:

Jvibe92

Established Member
I know. I went out and bought 2ft of 3/8 fuel hose with clamps but now I'm confused. Anyone have a picture of how they routed it and where? What about the stray connector by the throttle body?

Jvibe92

Established Member
FIGUred it out. But what is everyone doing about the fitment of the brake booster ??

IMG_3041.JPG

jn2

Established Member
IMG_8052.JPG

Take the OEM clamp off the hose, you won't be using it, get a worm clamp. After that the hose angles at a 90* down then 90* back, which lets you screw it down. lemme check my phone for pics. Also don't re use your stock TB bolts, those suckers are waaaaay to long and look ugly.

Last edited:

jn2

Established Member
Where did you buy the shorter bolts from?

autozone. mark the threads with a sharpie, take it off then go to auto zone or any autocrats store. find the right thread and length that goes a little past where you marked and buy a pack, which usually comes with 4.

Jvibe92

Established Member
Okay will do. Didn't you have issues attaching the purge valve to the block and having the connection reach?

jn2

Established Member
Okay will do. Didn't you have issues attaching the purge valve to the block and having the connection reach?

the valve is hanging off the wires and the hard plastic line, been that way for months with out issue. You can mount it if you can make a bracket to help it reach but letting it hang works

Jvibe92

Established Member
Zip ties it is haha. Just gonna pick up the bolts and get this frpp intake on and see how it runs lol

Users who are viewing this thread