Need pics of hoods

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Army Special Forces. Ya, the Saleen hood is a pretty expensive investment but its well worth it. If you don't want to spend that kind of money for your first hood then I'd look at the BBR hood or check out Cervini's. They have a couple options for the 11-12 GT that are pretty sexy and they can paint them for you.

Sorry to steal the thread, can you contract into the Army with an SF contract?

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
i wish the bbr had a little big sharper lines. i dunno

We're into following the lines of the car. We always have been. Even on our previous year mustang body items.

Some folks love the sharp edge look, but they just don't match the lines on the car. That's why we did it that way.

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
We're into following the lines of the car. We always have been. Even on our previous year mustang body items.

Some folks love the sharp edge look, but they just don't match the lines on the car. That's why we did it that way.

ive been looking at a LOT of pics of the bbr hood. and like it more and more

fordrevhead

Established Member
I dont know... I lik e the cobra jet cowl hood, but I see what he means about the sharpness of the lines, specifically the top edges of the cowl rise.

Here's some pics of my stock body that I took that show this (nothing fancy, these were taken with an iphone, no HDR and no photoshop):

img_0641.jpg

img_0640.jpg

img_0637.jpg

Last edited:

2k8blacksleeper

I'm in the minority, but I don't like the saleen hood.
It looks like a copied camaro ss hood from the 2000's just widened in front.

I like the 3" hood though.

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
Hood spears seems to high light the muscles of the stock hood

Frontleft.gif

DSC_0026.jpg

i had these at one point. i really cant make up my mind. i love the stock hood but also like cowl hoods. im leaning toward bbr. i like the steeda hood bc it looks stock but allows for airflow. but i cant tell if the venting is like chicken wire or more legit.

Users who are viewing this thread