NEED SLP cat back

blackmagicmach

The PoPo
Established Member
im thinking on getteing the slp cat back for my first mod. but iu saw that they have a new one called the "loundmouth II".
if any one knows about the diffrence between them it would help alot. i also would like too hear feedback on how you guys like you slp cat backs. any pro or cons.i hope too get them before FFW when i get my tax refund :lol: :rockon:

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
I have a Loudmouth on our Mach, and with the stock H-pipr is sounds really good. However, with an O/R X pipe, it is just WAY too loud! I took the O/R pipe back off immedietly. :uh oh:

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
I LOVE the way my car sounds. The beauty of it is that drowning at highway speeds is minimal (non-existent when i still had 2.73's) and when you get on it the authoritative rumble is awesome. The only draw back is that the X-pipe hangs lower than I think it should. All X-pipes hang lower than H-pipes, however.

Stitch

Established Member
HotRodK said:
I have a Loudmouth on our Mach, and with the stock H-pipr is sounds really good. However, with an O/R X pipe, it is just WAY too loud! I took the O/R pipe back off immedietly. :uh oh:

Wussy.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The SLP Loudmouth with the MRT H-pipe is a sweet combo, but a bit louder than the average. The tips on the Loudmouth are beveled and look really nice! I met up with a couple of local Mach 1 owners a couple of months ago and one had the Loudmouth. Nice sound!

ian022

Established Member
I just ordered the loudmouth 2 kit for my 01, also bbk lt's and or h but i'm gonna weld on magnaflow cats cuz im in CA. anyways, I can post up a vid but it won't be for at least a week.
not to mention i have to figure out how to get the vid from my camera to my pc.
Ian

Machinator

Banned
03 stallion said:
I too am wondering about this new SLP catback. Anybody heard it?

-Dan

Yes me and my brother have it on our cars and we love em, if you like the sound of American muscle unleashed you will love slp.
:pepper:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The mufflers on the first one are small enough. They're even smaller on the Loudmouth II?

Users who are viewing this thread