Need some help everyone

13RaceRed5.0

Established Member
Hey everyone I need your guys opinion. Over the past couple months I have been rewarded $650 in gift cards to Best Buy. My plan is to buy something in that price range and sell it on my local Craigslist. I understand I'm going to lose out on a little bit of money but I would much rather have cash for mods. I have been to Best Buy a couple times already and can't find anything I really need at the moment. So all I'm asking for is what do you guys think I should buy that would sell pretty quickly on Craigslist. The gift cards were awarded to me by my job. :banana:

Thinking of a new 32gb iPad.

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Sell the Gift Card for 600 on craigslist or sell it where they buy gift cards at lower prices

coposrv

Established Member
Sell the gift cards. People buying electronic stuff on Craigslist are going to want it for nothing or they're going to think something's wrong with it or it's stolen or whatever. Just get rid of the headache and sell the gift cards and get what you can without someone from craigslist wasting your time.

ESVEETEE

Established Member
Sell the gift cards on plastic jungle. It's a legit site and you'll get more of your money back than dealing with the craigslist jews.

allister

Established Member
You can sell them on Ebay. I look on there sometimes for either coupons or gift cards when I'm about to make a big purchase on something.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ditto on the eBay idea. That would be my first choice. Or save them until you do need to buy something at Best Buy. Ie. towards a new flat screen TV, computer, etc.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Are you into video gaming? If so it won't be long before the next generation of consoles are released. I would hope $650 will cover the price of one, but if it doesn't it'll at least take a huge chunk out of the price. It may even be enough to grab a launch (not that I'd want to) and a few games.

I'd still just save them regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread