Need some help finding sumpin

Jgruggs

Established Member
I have searched the archives , used the search engine and found some threads on what I was looking for , but not any help on finding my exact part I need. So I'm throwing it out there for all of you to maybe give me some guidance. I have an aftermarket polished radiator tank with a SMALL 16psi cap. My cap is not holding the pressure anymore. Lets the coolant leak out the overflow tube. I searched several companies websites , looking for the small cap and couldn't find one. Called a company and talked with a very knowledgible fella, thought we had the correct one I needed and ordered it, only to come in the wrong size. I need a SMALL cap to fit what I believe is a Canton radiator tank. Not the screw on type, the old style type with the tangs , you have to press down on and turn to lock in place....but it has to be a SMALL diameter size. Anyone know where I can order one? Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Jgruggs

Established Member
Yes , I agree pics will help. Was waiting on someone to give me an idea of what company to contact then I was going to send them pics to match up. I can't find anyone that sells this tank with the small pressure cap. I will try and get pics to add to this thread when I get a break from work. Thanks for the reply.

hotcobra03

Established Member
I seach company site look for buyers guide.

than manufacturing company like stant.

google images is anther good search

Jgruggs

Established Member
I may have one. Found at local parts store. Will check when I get home tonite. Thanks all for looking and will let you know later if it fits.

Users who are viewing this thread