Need some help from a VA member

sanfordb1

SVTpopo
Established Member
I am looking at possibly buying a cobra from hi-end auto down there in appomattox and was hoping for someone to possibly get a test drive initial scope of it for me as I will only be able to make the trip down once to buy it or get some expensive plane tickets back to ny.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
hi-end has a pretty good reputation. i wouldnt hesitate to make the trip. Robert deals in these cars alot and knows them very well. If I was a little closer i'd help you out; however, i'm a few hours away.

hoofbeat

Established Member
:beer:Go to his web site . All his inv. is there with full discrip.and car faxes are available. I sold my 03 Cobra to him 2 weeks ago and he is a great guy to deal with.

sanfordb1

SVTpopo
Established Member
So I have heard. He has alot of them. I'm looking at the black 10th cobra. i'll take your word for it 07gt and just head down there hopefully later this week to pick her up and take her home.

venom04svt

Established Member
I have been up there a few times, my hometown in about 40 min from him, i have a buddy thats bought 2 from him and totalled them both, now he has a jeep, i just don't think he could handle the cobra powaaa

cobracide

Established Member
Never buy a car without examining it yourself. I bought mine from Robert a couple of years ago with 6800 mi on it. I missed a "ripple mark" of several small dings on the passenger side. It's still there. Maybe he didn't see it, I don't know. Other than that, no issues.

Last edited:

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
I bought my car about a year and half ago from Robert. Straight up guy and will work with you. I traded my Black 03 in for 18k with 60k miles on it. Id say the car you are looking at is a nice car. If you are really serious I can go up there for you. Its about an hour and fifteen minute drive for me.

Users who are viewing this thread