Need some help from fellow car guys

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
I have just recently purchased some BMW spec diagnosis equipment with the plans to start my own business. On the side at first until I see what kind of response I get, customer base that is.

Little about me, went to tech school at lincoln tech, from there was accepted into BMW STEP, which is their training program. Have been with BMW for 3yrs and factory trained, and A/C certified.

Like I said I am looking to do this on the side for the time being...I do good work and take pride in what I do. My labor rate will be low due to little overhead, and I get a deal on parts.

So I'm asking all fellow car guys that if you have a BMW or know someone who does in the Frederick MD area to send them my way. Any questions you can PM me.

Thanks for any help in advance guys!

Justin Culler

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i just asked my mechanic about BMW maintenance today lol
wife wants one as i was afraid cause i've heard stories. he said labor is the same but dealers like to bone people. said parts are about 20% more than cobra parts but thatthey last a very very long time. any truth to it?

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
Parts aren't cheap, thats for sure. But they do have a warranty on everything......2yrs unlimited warranty. BMW dealers are like any other dealer, you get honest people and you get the ones that wanna try to rob ya blind.

If you are looking for a Bimmer I suggest either a E46 or an E39 for cars, and a E53 or E83 for SUV's.

Got any questions man let me know, I will help ya out the best I can

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
Just have patience. You may have to go through a lean period before things happen. What plans do you have to get the word out? Advertising?
Good luck to ya.

Users who are viewing this thread