Need some wheel advice

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Well my right front tire blew up on me around a turn and made me slide into a 360 and slam into a curb. My tires, front right rim, brake caliper, and strut (bent) are all destroyed. We bought this car used from a guy who put some Enkei rims on it and we've looked high and low on the web and they aren't anywhere.

So anyone got any wheel suggestions? I'm probably going to have to buy a whole new set of rims for my car and I'm not exactly sure what to go with. I was thinking FR500s, but I want something different.

Post up what you think would look good on a red Mach. Post pictures too if you have some.

Thanks

o3BLUEMACH1

Established Member
if your looking for cheap wheels check out www.mustangtuning.com , also check ebay.... personally, I am a fan of 03-04 cobra rims and 10th Ann. Cobra rims(which are on my car) and if you look around you can find em for pretty cheap

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I picked up a set of 03 Cobra rims from AFS for 660 shipped (to Hawaii- conus would have been way cheaper)......they have wheel and tire packages starting at under 800....

They can be found on Ebay. Good luck:thumbsup:

BTW- I have a set of 95 Cobra R's 17X9 gunmetal I'm looking to get rid of- pm if interested.

Last edited:

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
I don't think I wanna go the Cobra way. Does anyone know where I can get SSRs the cheapest? They can be replicas...I don't care. Or something along the lines of SSRs

Ironhand

Banned
Black Chrome Machs from AFS. Looks freakin clean. Or Chrome.
Plus, you can get the older style Mac black and Chrome Mach 1s.

Those would be my two suggestions.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I like the mach rims....but they are too small. I went with AFS off of ebay and got all four rims for $450 shipped...17x9 with the natural finish.

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
This is how it sits right now...

dscf0024yb3.jpg

Last edited:

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
ponygt65 said:
put donuts on all four... :lol:
lol Its such a sad looking tire. Scary too because it shakes and stuff when you drive it. Thats why it's staying in the garage.

I think I may be looking at the AFS's or some nice Saleen replicas. Enkei sucks at customer service. Called then and they told us to email a picture of the rim up close. Did that and haven't recieved anything back from them. I guess it's time to get some new rims :rockon:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Chrome bullitts 17X10.5 out back and 17X9 in front would look great on your car. Lower your azz end a little more. Nice rid BTW!

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:
Chrome bullitts 17X10.5 out back and 17X9 in front would look great on your car. Lower your azz end a little more. Nice rid BTW!
I'm thinking about some Saleen replicas now. 18x9 front and 18x10 in the back. I'm thinking either chrome or the hyper one

johntom

Established Member
http://www.racingsyndicate.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=712
there isnt any way you couldnt convince me that you dont like the looks of that car. Besides, FR500's are only played out on the internet, how many have you seen in real life?

edit: GET DEEP DISHES THOUGH!!!

edit: being from california, you might have actually seen someone else with FR500's cuz you guys actually have car enthusiasts out there

Last edited:

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Yeah I've seen his car before. I had it on my background forever. Its an amazing looking car. My friend at school has some FR5's on his SN95 mustang. I'm really thinking about the chrome Saleens

Users who are viewing this thread