Need sound clips of Magnaflow cb with any x-pipes

adamz1le28

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Hey guys I have decided I am going to treat myself to a catted x-pipe for christmas this year. I have a magnaflow cb right now and I want to keep it so please don't suggest that I should go buy a bassani or something.

Anyways I am having a very hard time finding sound clips of a magnaflow cb with any kind of catted x-pipe. So I am looking for some sound clips with any x-pipes out there....magnaflow, bassani, upr, dr gas, etc.....

Must be catted....

Thanks
- Adam

adamz1le28

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
thanks man i appreciate that.

i really need to hear some with stock headers and a catted x-pipe. some of you must have this set up and some sound clips....hook it up

adamz1le28

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
cool thanks guys. I didn't find anything on that mustang exhaust link....maybe I'm just looking in the right place???

Some people on here must have a maggie cb and an x-pipe...come on!!! :thumbsup:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Been running this combo for three years now and suits me perfectly.......pretty tame up to 2,000-2,200 rpm and then it gets much more aggressive. Cruising up to 75 mph or so is fine, but anything over that and it gets a little tougher to carry on a normal conversation.

adamz1le28

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Been running this combo for three years now and suits me perfectly.......pretty tame up to 2,000-2,200 rpm and then it gets much more aggressive. Cruising up to 75 mph or so is fine, but anything over that and it gets a little tougher to carry on a normal conversation.

Any of your buddies have a maggie cb and other kind of x-pipe?? I've gotten a lot of suggestions to get a Bassani, but some people say that will really drone on the highway. You got any soundclips of your car?

thanks

SteveChris

Established Member
for the mustangexhaust.com link they have alot of clips but you have to register. its free just register sig in and then youll see a link at top that says 200+ sound clips

adamz1le28

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
SteveChris said:
for the mustangexhaust.com link they have alot of clips but you have to register. its free just register sig in and then youll see a link at top that says 200+ sound clips

Oh okay...that makes sense. I appreciate that man.

adamz1le28

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Well unfortunately the sound clips section of mustangexhaust.com is out of order...anyone got a clip of bassani catted-x and magnaflow?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I just pulled the offroad x from my car and put in a bassani x pipe with removeable cats coupled to a magnaflow catback.

I found little difference in drone. Almost zero when rolling on the highway at 70.

Much quieter than the off road exhaust when just tooling around but really opens up at WOT. Also nice and stable sound. No more popping and sounding like an 85 chevy with glasspacks.

In person mine is much louder than what the magnaflow video shows.

I wish I could get a sound clip for you but dont have a video camera.

BiZ

Established Member
Are you dead set on the X-pipe? I have a catted prochamber and the magnaflow cat back. I love the tone the prochamber added.

Link to video in my sig.

adamz1le28

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
BiZ said:
Are you dead set on the X-pipe? I have a catted prochamber and the magnaflow cat back. I love the tone the prochamber added.

Link to video in my sig.

Wow that does sound good...any more clips??

This puts a new spin on things.................. :dw:

DitchTehFish

Established Member
BiZ said:

Link to video in my sig.
That does sound good! I'm very tempted to swap out my catted X pipe for a CATTED Prochamber.

adamz1le28

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Wow man that thing sounds awesome if you ask me...best sounding cobra i've heard. I'm not a big fan of loud exhausts, I want a good sound and still be able to talk to people in my car.

I guess now its between the magnaflow and the prochamber....

Users who are viewing this thread