NEED SOUND CLIPS OF THE MAC CB for the TERMINATOR

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
Im really thinking about getting the MAC CB for my 04, but i really never had a chance to hear that CB on the cobra, so plzzz if someone could help out..

duckfood

SVT03
Established Member
SSSNAKE04 said:
Im really thinking about getting the MAC CB for my 04, but i really never had a chance to hear that CB on the cobra, so plzzz if someone could help out..

i have no clips but i have heard the 3" in person. Get it! You can't go wrong in my opinion. i have heard tons of clips online and they don't truely give it justice. the 2.5 is very good also. unfortunately, i can't speak on quality. i have heard good and bad.

i would also suggest the slp IIs. i have had it for a few weeks now and love it. excellent quality, fit, sound, and price.

happy hunting

NateV8

Established Member
I have a Mac 2.5" catback on my car for now, with a UPR O/R X. Ill try and get a clip today or tomarrow. I love how it sounds.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
I've got the Mac 3" with the Mac Prochamber....THE BEST COMBO EVER!!! I love this combo so much...it's got so much Muscle! I originally came from a Borla Stinger/ stock mid-pipe combo.

-Mike

Cobra_03

If it dont go, chrome it.
Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
I've got the Mac 3" with the Mac Prochamber....THE BEST COMBO EVER!!! I love this combo so much...it's got so much Muscle! I originally came from a Borla Stinger/ stock mid-pipe combo.

-Mike

+1 Here is a clip I found not much but you get the idea! just a diff. sound when you add a Prochamber! Prochamber and MAC 3" Catback!

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
NateV8 said:
I have a Mac 2.5" catback on my car for now, with a UPR O/R X. Ill try and get a clip today or tomarrow. I love how it sounds.
PLZZZZ do, since my combo will be similar to yours!!!!!!!!!

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
Im diggin the deep tone that the mac is giving compared to my flows right now...!!!!!
Thanx for the input guys you made it littel easier for me to decide what to get...keep it comming if you find anything else!!!

Cobra-Master

Established Member
CobraChris08 said:
It sounds like straight pipes. and fits like shit.

Mine fit perfect. Have you ever installed a 3" Mac CB on your car? Oh wait a minute, you don't even have a real cat back on your car... your sig says you welded in Crapmasters... how original.

As for the sound, Mac doesn't sound much different than a Slowmaster, but they flow a hell of a lot better.

Last edited:

Cobra_03

Established Member
CobraChris08 said:
It sounds like straight pipes. and fits like shit.

Mine fit perfect also! I don't think it really sounds like straight pipes either, just sounds like any other chambered muffler but better!!:thumbsup:

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
Thanx for the clips, i mean for the money i dont think i can find a better CB then this, and BTW im going with the 2.5'' SS one!!!!!!!!!!

FF3

Established Member
My MAC definatly doesn't sound like straight pipes either, they are chambered mufflers. I have an o/r h-pipe with the 3" catback and it sounds mean, deep, and agressive as hell. The quality was very good, the weldings were perfect, everything was included in the kit. That Dura Black coating however scratches very easily, but I do love the look of black pipes hehe.

The fitment was pretty good, except for the passenger rear pipe of the catback, one of the bracket was welded way too high, so we just bent it the way we needed with a torch and it fit perfectly. The tips can be adjusted ANY way you want, very very well done and very easy to do with the help of someone else of course. Those 3.5" rolled tips are beautiful.

Wish I could provide a clip, but I can tell you that the o/r h and MAC 3" combo is deafening at WOT to say the least, and it's a very agressive and mean sound. Exactly what you would expect a Cobra to sound like IMHO :)

Cobra_03

Established Member
SSSNAKE04 said:
Thanx for the clips, i mean for the money i dont think i can find a better CB then this, and BTW im going with the 2.5'' SS one!!!!!!!!!!

Cool man! :rockon: I wish mine was Stainless... Good choice!

tankerman1981

Established Member
yeah I have the MAC O/R H-pipe and MAC 2.5" CB and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! The sound is sooo mean especially as WOT!!!!! love scaring the crap out of people as I fly by....

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
Thanx Evil1 and 03 silver.snake for the nice exhaust clips, both cars are sweet and sound pretty damn mean, im sure it sounds even better in person, im deff.. getting the mac CB no one cant talk me into anthing diff.. now..

Users who are viewing this thread